Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

few questions about "depshop" and espīs ?

Discussion on few questions about "depshop" and espīs ? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
few questions about "depshop" and espīs ?

So im new to the whole eft cheating thing and im looking for an esp only cheat so i can play by myself and only getting information assistment.
After looking for that on different plattforms i scouted tons of sellers.
The one im most interested in right now is "depshop" . they have a decent webside and a clean discord but im kinda confused on the whole "reseller" thing ? if i understood that correct they dont own the cheats they only resell them ?
but what does that mean for the customer ? for me ?
lets say i buy a lifetime cheat, can this cause some trouble in the future cause they dont own the cheats ?

my other 2 questions would be:

2: is an esp ONLY cheat safer in terms of detection ? or is it the same as full rage settings ? (ofc not talking about the manually reports from other players)

3: how can i get a discount code for depshop because the lifetime option is a bit to expensive for me and i would prefer buying on a webside then buying off private offers =

ty for the help and sorry for my broken london
Old 12/05/2022, 20:18   #2

In tarkov they did really nothing to combat cheating in the last months so I guess with the new wipe this month they will do something. I would recommend to wait till then.

As far as I saw depshop is legit, they are the "middle man" between you and the cheat developers. They stay in contact and are able to help you.

As for lifetime hacks, I wouldn't really buy a lifetime hack since they usually cost 4-5 months of payment, and if you start playing this wipe for 2-3 months the developer might get bored and stop updating meaning you lost part of ur money. Of course if the dev is super known and trusted then this wont happen, but for start try to buy a week or a month and see how it works out for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2022, 22:29   #3

ty daian but how do iget some coupon codes for depshop ^^
Old 12/05/2022, 23:53   #4

elite*gold: 631
Depshop being a reseller means you wont get the best support, yes you will get an answer and probably also some good advice + technical support but its always (atleast in my experience) to get support from the actual dev

Also id advice against getting lifetime just get a month at a time
Afaik there are no coupon codes rn, youll get 10% of if you buy with crypto tho

And yes, you can safely buy from depshop
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2022, 02:01   #5

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 676/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal View Post
Depshop being a reseller means you wont get the best support, yes you will get an answer and probably also some good advice + technical support but its always (atleast in my experience) to get support from the actual dev

Also id advice against getting lifetime just get a month at a time
Afaik there are no coupon codes rn, youll get 10% of if you buy with crypto tho

And yes, you can safely buy from depshop
I disagree with this, sorry. We have hundreds of customers who have access to our developers but prefer to purchase through us because we quite literally have a 4 minute response time, 24x7. Our support team spans 7 timezones and we are consistently on and active. Developers often take hours or days to get back to their customers.

CashApp & Venmo = 5% off
Crypto = 10% off

Quote:
Originally Posted by XEfjayX View Post
ty daian but how do iget some coupon codes for depshop ^^
You can use CashApp, Venmo, Crypto, or DM me depending on what you want to buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daian115 View Post
In tarkov they did really nothing to combat cheating in the last months so I guess with the new wipe this month they will do something. I would recommend to wait till then.

As far as I saw depshop is legit, they are the "middle man" between you and the cheat developers. They stay in contact and are able to help you.

As for lifetime hacks, I wouldn't really buy a lifetime hack since they usually cost 4-5 months of payment, and if you start playing this wipe for 2-3 months the developer might get bored and stop updating meaning you lost part of ur money. Of course if the dev is super known and trusted then this wont happen, but for start try to buy a week or a month and see how it works out for you.
I always caution users on lifetime. I agree with your comments. Generally, with wipes we will see the fly by night developers get DTC. The OG products like Alpha/KGB generally remain untouched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XEfjayX View Post
So im new to the whole eft cheating thing and im looking for an esp only cheat so i can play by myself and only getting information assistment.
After looking for that on different plattforms i scouted tons of sellers.
The one im most interested in right now is "depshop" . they have a decent webside and a clean discord but im kinda confused on the whole "reseller" thing ? if i understood that correct they dont own the cheats they only resell them ?
but what does that mean for the customer ? for me ?
lets say i buy a lifetime cheat, can this cause some trouble in the future cause they dont own the cheats ?

my other 2 questions would be:

2: is an esp ONLY cheat safer in terms of detection ? or is it the same as full rage settings ? (ofc not talking about the manually reports from other players)

3: how can i get a discount code for depshop because the lifetime option is a bit to expensive for me and i would prefer buying on a webside then buying off private offers =

ty for the help and sorry for my broken london
2) ESP ONLY is never the safest every time. We've seen scenarios where ESP only products get clapped. It depends on the dev and their bypass. Our EFT ESP has had 0 detections, however.

3) Cashapp, venmo, crypto = 5-10% off
Old 12/12/2022, 15:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
I disagree with this, sorry. We have hundreds of customers who have access to our developers but prefer to purchase through us because we quite literally have a 4 minute response time, 24x7. Our support team spans 7 timezones and we are consistently on and active. Developers often take hours or days to get back to their customers.

CashApp & Venmo = 5% off
Crypto = 10% off

You can use CashApp, Venmo, Crypto, or DM me depending on what you want to buy.

I always caution users on lifetime. I agree with your comments. Generally, with wipes we will see the fly by night developers get DTC. The OG products like Alpha/KGB generally remain untouched.

2) ESP ONLY is never the safest every time. We've seen scenarios where ESP only products get clapped. It depends on the dev and their bypass. Our EFT ESP has had 0 detections, however.

3) Cashapp, venmo, crypto = 5-10% off

Since when is your ESP undetected?
Old 12/12/2022, 15:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrylox View Post
Since when is your ESP undetected?
Released Aug 2022. 0 detections. 0 bans. We are the only seller for the developer.
Old 12/15/2022, 02:14   #8

Quote:
Released Aug 2022. 0 detections. 0 bans. We are the only seller for the developer.
I've been using the ESP only for about 12 hours and just got banned a few minutes ago. Only 3rd party program I was running. I have the screenshot if you're interested. Was problem free until a little bit ago, it's a new account so I was mostly using it to avoid big groups and just loot and run out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2022, 02:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flimzam View Post
I've been using the ESP only for about 12 hours and just got banned a few minutes ago. Only 3rd party program I was running. I have the screenshot if you're interested. Was problem free until a little bit ago, it's a new account so I was mostly using it to avoid big groups and just loot and run out.
We have 274 active users and I have indeed noticed three bans today for the first time. Please DM me your order ID.
Old 12/15/2022, 02:24   #10

Quote:
We have 274 active users and I have indeed noticed three bans today for the first time. Please DM me your order ID.
Sent, yeah just my luck unfortunately lol xD
Old 12/15/2022, 02:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by flimzam View Post
Sent, yeah just my luck unfortunately lol xD
When I got on my PC I’ll make you whole. Thank you for reaching out
Old 12/15/2022, 02:52   #12

elite*gold: 215
yo dep do you need a stripe guy or do you already have a way for people to pay via card? i notice you mentioned cash app and venmo and crypto... if you dont already take direct cards i can be your card guy...
Old 12/15/2022, 23:36   #13

Quote:
ALso banned today using ESP. Shame.. been a user for months. It was a good run.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2022, 23:38   #14

Happens at times. Compensation will be handsome for our customers!
Old 12/16/2022, 01:36   #15

Quote:
Happens at times. Compensation will be handsome for our customers!
Do you know if any of the others are compromised as well or was it isolated to the esp?

Tags
depshop, eft, esp