Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any 1 pc radar I can share with a friend?

Discussion on Any 1 pc radar I can share with a friend? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any 1 pc radar I can share with a friend?

I was wondering if there was a 1 pc radar that's undetected with no additional features literally just radar. I need to be able to share the radar with a friend, like they paste an address in their internet browser and it shows the radar for them also. If anyone has anything, please suggest it to me!
Old 11/26/2022, 04:35   #2

Nah, pubg had that but in tarkov u gotta use a dma tool
Old 11/26/2022, 20:15   #3

Hey, i am selling a radar that supports upto 3 devices at once

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridShiftUp View Post
I was wondering if there was a 1 pc radar that's undetected with no additional features literally just radar. I need to be able to share the radar with a friend, like they paste an address in their internet browser and it shows the radar for them also. If anyone has anything, please suggest it to me!
Hey, i am selling a radar that supports upto 3 devices at once, its ud for 3 years, and can be open on IOS And Android.

discord N1gel0usHD#0001

picture of the cheat
Old 11/27/2022, 00:58   #4

elite*gold: 631
I think I recall seeing something like that on the black market on epvp not sure tho
If you cant find a cloud radar maybe just screenshare a regular one

Also remember not to buy of retards without a tbm thread selling on discord
Old 11/28/2022, 03:13   #5

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,299
Quote:
Our radar only product conducts this precise request but is currently down for an update.
Old 12/01/2022, 08:58   #6

elite*gold: 247
The Black Market: 265/1/0
Quote:
wingelware Web Radar does exactly that. You don't need DMA. Your friends can use most features, like center the radar on their player and use their own custom item filters. Needless to say, this would not be possible with screen sharing.
Old 12/01/2022, 22:53   #7

Thank you I will look into this radar, this one interested me most.
Old 12/02/2022, 11:32   #8

elite*gold: 18
You are looking for cloud radar or in game 2d?
Old 12/03/2022, 21:59   #9

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,299
What’d you go with?
Old 12/20/2022, 19:16   #10

elite*gold: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3rdsupreme View Post
wingelware Web Radar does exactly that. You don't need DMA. Your friends can use most features, like center the radar on their player and use their own custom item filters. Needless to say, this would not be possible with screen sharing.
I'll be trying Wingleware soon.