Hello! I'm new to the community and would like a few pointers.
I'm looking to day buy a radar which I can use to get roubles for RMT, which ones would you recommend? and why?
also, I'm completely new to RMT so what are some dos and don'ts? what's an expected roubles per day and where should I go to RMT?
hope to get to know you all well, cheers.
The best cheat at the moment with very good item ESP is EFT Legend because you can see items on the map, items in containers, and items in Scavs and Player inventories. EFT Legend also allows you to pick specific items that you are looking for and it will tell you if they are in your raid. If you have any questions about RMT or want to try out EFT Legend you can contact me here or on discord.
Beware of nns that try to sell you something
If you want to be safe stay away from resellers and buy from devs directly, preferably from those that are private or have a small community
Thank you, I read a post talking about how public cheats are easily banned.
what kind of life expectancy can I expect per account using these?
Eh, fair question.
Vega (private; depshop only) we released May 2022, 0 ban waves. We have seen a manual ban rate for <3-5% of users.
KGB is a commonly sold product. It's been UD since October 2021. Low ban rate based on percentage. Most are due to using the built-in spoofer or being manually flagged.
Vega (private; depshop only) we released May 2022, 0 ban waves. We have seen a manual ban rate for <3-5% of users.
KGB is a commonly sold product. It's been UD since October 2021. Low ban rate based on percentage. Most are due to using the built-in spoofer or being manually flagged.
cheers for the concise answer, I'll look into them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal
Beware of nns that try to sell you something
If you want to be safe stay away from resellers and buy from devs directly, preferably from those that are private or have a small community
I was thinking about that too, where would I find these devs? do the post in this community or do I need to seek them out somehow?
I was thinking about that too, where would I find these devs? do the post in this community or do I need to seek them out somehow?
There a different kinds of "private"; youll find many providers here which sell a cheat as "private" mostly it means that there are no resellers/only one.
I consider a cheat as "private" when not everyone can get it, for example if its slotted or you need a vouch
Hackmachine.cc and elusion.cc both require ID verification, so theyre less accesible = less users.
a private cheat would be helite, there you need a vouch or currently afaik you can apply for a slot
lfsolution is also private slotted
TLDR: if you can buy it this minute its not private, if you have to wait for approval it is
Hello! I'm new to the community and would like a few pointers.
I'm looking to day buy a radar which I can use to get roubles for RMT, which ones would you recommend? and why?
also, I'm completely new to RMT so what are some dos and don'ts? what's an expected roubles per day and where should I go to RMT?
hope to get to know you all well, cheers.
SlateHub and Clutch solutions are the proven best at radars for EFT. Some emerging radars that are good too but have not been out for 1+ plus, like LX radar and HeadEyes Radar.
Vega (private; depshop only) we released May 2022, 0 ban waves. We have seen a manual ban rate for <3-5% of users.
KGB is a commonly sold product. It's been UD since October 2021. Low ban rate based on percentage. Most are due to using the built-in spoofer or being manually flagged.
Getting into RMT and looking for advice 09/12/2022 - Escape from Tarkov - 13 Replies Hey guys I'm very new to the community and i have some plans to start a small RMT business via Tarkov and if things go well possibly other games as well, I have some questions and am also looking for any advice or helpful input the community can provide.
1. Is elusion.cc good for rmt?
2. Should i bother with raid 0 if i use their spoofer?
3. What HWIDs does BE ban, only hard drives or mobo as well?
4. Is there any advice anyone can give me for maximizing profits for each account?
Looked for Safe / Private / Slotted Radar EFT Hacks for RMT 05/10/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies Hello,
Looking for a well reputable EFT Radar/cheese that is limited (Non public) and undetected for at least a year. Looking to RMT and try to make some extra fun money on the side. Please post here with any info
[Trading] ✅_Rampant_✅|Public RMT Service|List your own RMT items! 02/21/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies Public RMT Service
RAMPANT SERVICES
---------{ Description }---------
- Post your item listings in the Item-Shop channel
- Embeds your text and any image you upload
- Custom ticket system
- You get all profit from your sales
- Easily remove listings that you've sold
[Selling] €1,50 : 1 mil Rubles -- fast and simple -- safe from RMT bans 07/07/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies Selling rubles gathered from raids
I have 53 million rubles for sale and their prices are:
€1,90 for one (1) millions
€17,00 for ten (10) millions
€30,00 for twenty (20) millions
€70,00 for fifty (50) millions
[Selling] €1,50 : 1 mil Rubles -- fast and simple -- safe from RMT bans 07/06/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies Selling rubles gathered from raids
I have 53 million rubles for sale and their prices are:
€1,90 for one (1) millions
€17,00 for ten (10) millions
€30,00 for twenty (20) millions
€70,00 for fifty (50) millions