Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia
Our spoofer cannot be detected since its a permanent one, please read FAQ for more information.
|
So spoofing with yours itll be like having a new pc with all new parts essentially? Im still planning on getting a new drive or 2 though. Should I still change my windows key?
Also just browsing through your discord and your forum page advertising the spoofer. I don't see anyone talking about tarkov at all. If I'm going to buy I just want to see proof of someone actually having luck with tarkov. Not doubting you, but I'd hate to buy the spoofer and the game and get banned. Are there any other precautions I can take?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia
Our spoofer cannot be detected since its a permanent one, please read FAQ for more information.
|
Reason why I ask about windows product key is BSG launcher apparently checks that and the game itself looks at your drives.