I did RMT to get roubles, and now, 3 weeks later, I got banned. I suppose that is the reason.
I want to buy a new account and play legit. How do I go about not getting that account banned. Should I wipe my computer and reinstall Windows or can I just create a new account with a new email and everything should be fine?
Clear traces. New account. Good to go. Get a hwid spoofer next ban
Thanks for getting back to me.
If it turns out I am HWID banned, how does it work then? Do I get a ban almost instantly after buying a new acc., or can it take longer time? I just don't want to buy an acc, play for 100 hours and realize I got banned again because I am HWID banned.
If it turns out I am HWID banned, how does it work then? Do I get a ban almost instantly after buying a new acc., or can it take longer time? I just don't want to buy an acc, play for 100 hours and realize I got banned again because I am HWID banned.
If you're HWID banned and do not know it, then you'd most likely end up purchasing the account, logging in, maybe getting through 0-5 raids, then get hit with the BE ban message.
It generally happens within <3hr of gameplay. It does not queue you up for a delayed ban.
If it turns out I am HWID banned, how does it work then? Do I get a ban almost instantly after buying a new acc., or can it take longer time? I just don't want to buy an acc, play for 100 hours and realize I got banned again because I am HWID banned.
Can you give feedback when you buy new account because i pbbly get too baned for rmt
I did RMT to get roubles, and now, 3 weeks later, I got banned. I suppose that is the reason.
I want to buy a new account and play legit. How do I go about not getting that account banned. Should I wipe my computer and reinstall Windows or can I just create a new account with a new email and everything should be fine?
This is assuming I am not HWID banned obviously.
EFTDoller from g2g? got over 100 people banned for his duped roubles