Personally I like fecurity as my main rager, but ABS-Terragroup is my main legit. If you would like further assistance add me on discord !Ninja6ix#5600
Guy said they are having issues with new users and offered a refund earlier (12 hours ago) went offline and didn't came back, will update if he does AND bring me the refund.
Apparently not, guy doesn't reply when asking about refund (as it didn't work and the refund was offered by him in the 1st place) but if you ask about buying he will respond asap.
I suggest you hold and/or look for another cheetos.
StealthMode / ClutchSolutions (bit of a hassle to set-up) are my suggestions.
Basically anything mentioned in Xeno's thread is legit and trustworthy. Helite.cc is very good but difficult to get accepted into. Hackmachine.cc and Yazzn are both very good.
Apparently not, guy doesn't reply when asking about refund (as it didn't work and the refund was offered by him in the 1st place) but if you ask about buying he will respond asap.
I suggest you hold and/or look for another cheetos.
StealthMode / ClutchSolutions (bit of a hassle to set-up) are my suggestions.
have you heard anything back? was thinking about buying.
rrr-shop.com and phoenix&wh-satano are a total scam don't go anywhere near them.I have fall for their ad and tried them out worst experience ever they stole my money and provided me cheat that is either outdated or not working when I contacted them they ignored me
i would mainly recommend side seller without a big web presence
I cannot recommend this enough!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanker
Apparently not, guy doesn't reply when asking about refund (as it didn't work and the refund was offered by him in the 1st place) but if you ask about buying he will respond asap.
I suggest you hold and/or look for another cheetos.
StealthMode / ClutchSolutions (bit of a hassle to set-up) are my suggestions.
You have had this a lot already, but what is your status? I had high hopes with what i was reading until i hit your thread.
have you heard anything back? was thinking about buying.
No I haven't I suggest you look elsewhere and don't waste your money like I did. His cheetos work, but it doesn't for new users and the support is **** at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reav35
I cannot recommend this enough!
You have had this a lot already, but what is your status? I had high hopes with what i was reading until i hit your thread.
My status is: Scammed, didn't get my refund, paid for one week in advance, I had to look elsewhere for cheetos (went with StealthMode for a friend and Clucth Solutions for me) can personally vouch for those 2.
No I haven't I suggest you look elsewhere and don't waste your money like I did. His cheetos work, but it doesn't for new users and the support is **** at best.
My status is: Scammed, didn't get my refund, paid for one week in advance, I had to look elsewhere for cheetos (went with StealthMode for a friend and Clucth Solutions for me) can personally vouch for those 2.
which one of the two is better?
thanks for posting update, was going to buy from him but obviously not now
thanks for posting update, was going to buy from him but obviously not now
Clutch Solutions is a bit of a hassle to set-up, 2 pcs or 1 + VPS, you have your gaming pc and you radar pc (2nd pc or VPS) you can see items spawns, players etc, you can even stream your gaming pc to anyone and it will appear to be 100% legit, this is called External Cheat (as the cheat itself is on another computer)
StealthMode is plain simple, just a .exe that gets injected (internal cheat) scav/bosses/players gets highlighted through walls and whatnot
Tried ABS as per some recommendations, support is awful and only contacted me after i threatened a chargeback then banned me lmao. Literally asked for some help on why I was getting injection errors when i had everything disabled.
Reading some of these messages is horrendous. Most issues can be solved pretty quickly so why resellers aren’t giving you a little bit of their time is baffling. Yous need to find better resellers
[Selling] ✅EFT Cheats Undetected✅ Razor EFT✅ Apple EFT✅Cheap Accounts✅ 05/02/2024 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/yXN4D2fFuf
Discord: yb#8008
Product Name: EFT - Razor / EFT - Apple
WHY US?
1. Constant updates. Our products are constantly being updated to avoid detections and to provide the best experiences for our customers.
2. Customer Satisfaction. Our customers being satisfyed is our #1 prioirity.
[Selling] 🔥🔥Collapse EFT🔥🔥 | EFT FULL ✅ Undetected ✅ Good Price 🌟 07/19/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies Collapse EFT
🌟Supported only windows 10 ( all winvers )
🌟Supported processors Intel, AMD
🌟Supported Modes Windowed ,Borderless,Fullscreen
- ESP
Player
Box
[Selling] Akira EFT - Best cheat for EFT | BEST PRICE FOR GOOD HACK | AIMBOT/ESP/LOOTESP 06/29/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies About AKIRA for Escape from Tarkov
A cheat that will help you enjoy the game and an advantage over other players, since the cheat has great functionality from esp to aimbot. Cheat have a long ud and more features for any playstyle (legit/rage).
Cheat status : Undetected
System requirements:
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 11 (all builds)
Supported screen mode: Windowed / Without frames
Supported CPU: Intel & AMD
[Selling] 🔥Collapse EFT🔥 | EFT FULL ✅ Undetected ✅ Good Price 🌟 03/19/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies Collapse EFT
🌟Supported only windows 10 ( all winvers )
🌟Supported processors Intel, AMD
🌟Supported Modes Windowed ,Borderless,Fullscreen
- ESP
Player
Box
[Selling] ✅EFT labs King EFT Fecurity EFT ✅ | Paks ESP | EFT Accounts | Cheap Carries✅ 10/21/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/90562525740 1012226/907769752083124234/yep14.png
LABS KING EFT
FEATURES
LabsKing eft
FEATURES LIST (ENG)
Windows Version: 1909-21H1
GPU: NVIDIA ONLY
CPU: AMD and INTEL