Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for cheap cheats

Discussion on Looking for cheap cheats within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/24/2022, 13:26   #16

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinicalDanger View Post
Cheating in tarkov gets very expensive using cheap cheats, u will need a spoofer and tons of accounts most of the cheats will get you detected within a few days then u will need to spoof and buy a new account in which the spoofer will cost another 30 a month on top of your cheats which will be 60 a month lets say and plus u will have to buy accounts every few days which will be 20 each which is the cheapest ive seen them at. it adds up to over 100-150 a month. Now if you pay a premium for a cheat which is 100-150 a month you wont get banned nearly as fast i have easily held accounts for a few months using good high quality cheats, so you will pay 150 for the cheat plus 20 for accounts and maybe 30 a month for a spoofer if u get banned or you can do raid0 (not sure if it still works but have heard it work for a few people). All in all its up to you and what u can afford, if you cant afford it i would recommend not doing it at all.
Ive seen comments and replies like this a few times. Cheating in Tarkov can be as expensive or as cheap as you would want it to be. If you're having to buy accounts every few days then you are definitely using the wrong cheats and they are detected from day 1. We have all of the above on our website and have just pushed our hard cheat to the max as a test. Sharing our screen so our community can see it in action. Flying around the map, looting through walls, wiping 4 man teams from across the map and it took close to a month for that account to get banned. In the end it was a manual ban because of reports. The account was level 45 with close to 100mil roubles. If we had of played safer and used less risky features i don't believe a ban would have came. We have people who use there EOD accounts (We would never advise it) and just buy a day key here and there, Just to boost stash value and get some gear sets.

I think its more trust who you are buying from and view the product before you buy so you are happy and that way you will save money.

Team Vortex

ThePostman#6140
Ex#0022

(Our website links back to ElitePvPers)
Old 06/25/2022, 16:59   #17

elite*gold: 0
If you wish, you can take a look at my Discord Server. I only recommend the best, UD chairs that I've used. My goal is to make this discord server your safe place in which you trust and use to search for cheats. No lies, no fake info, no fake promises, no bullshit.
Old 06/25/2022, 19:48   #18

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xartu View Post
Looking for cheap cheats around 20$. I just want esp or radar that won't get me banned so fast.
Who did you end up going with? I generally am the cheapest on the market for EFT so let me know.
Old 06/26/2022, 19:23   #19

elite*gold: 0
look man, You will not get a solid one for 20 USD. If you dont want to get banned you'll have to find something that has a lower user base, that range between 90-150 USD. Everything public is **** and you'll just get banned. If 20 USD is all you afford then you dont afford to cheat so dont cheat. Take it from someone that is just like you that has more experience and not trying to sell you anything. If you want my cheat recommendation you can send me a DM here but they are far more expensive then 20 USD.
Old 06/26/2022, 19:44   #20

elite*gold: 4
i am currently reselling Fanta eft day keys for only £10