Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SlateHub 2pc not working after update

Discussion on SlateHub 2pc not working after update within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SlateHub 2pc not working after update

I was away on a business trip for a couple weeks and just returned, then updated EFT and now the slatehub 2pc radar won't load. When I run the exe as administrator and click login, the box either disappears and does nothing, or it just sits there and does nothing. No other software has been installed and it worked flawlessly before I left for those 2 weeks. Can anyone help?
Old 04/10/2022, 17:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAPER.LP29 View Post
I was away on a business trip for a couple weeks and just returned, then updated EFT and now the slatehub 2pc radar won't load. When I run the exe as administrator and click login, the box either disappears and does nothing, or it just sits there and does nothing. No other software has been installed and it worked flawlessly before I left for those 2 weeks. Can anyone help?
Ask slate about that...
Old 04/10/2022, 17:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlaas View Post
Ask slate about that...
I did, and they just shrugged and said to clean install my pc

Head's up, some @$$hole named WarpTap on here messaged me with a discord contact for slatehub, and I fell for it. Sent some cash for a supposed lifetime account and it was a scam.
Old 04/12/2022, 02:23   #4

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 110/1/1
Hey dude you should probably report that to the epvp staff and have that guy banned. We offer really good cheats tho check us out
Old 04/15/2022, 02:42   #5

Did you ever get it working again? I am looking into SlateHub Radar for EFT and I asked about their Rust Cheat too. Just doing some research