Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which EFT Radars are the most safe?

Discussion on Which EFT Radars are the most safe? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/20/2022, 02:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Who would you recommend to use? I currently am using CS and Elusion but want to see if there are better options out there.
Old 04/21/2022, 01:53   #17

elite*gold: 39
I used Clutch once and they were good. They seem to have good customer service and their DMA hardware is good as well (when it's in stock)
Old 04/21/2022, 17:52   #18

elite*gold: 0
I can vouch for Clutch guys. i never faced an issue with them and with my play style.
Old 05/05/2022, 23:36   #19

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chick-Fil-A View Post
I've seen Clutch solutions, Damncheaters(private), Slatehub, and Smurdaware. From what I know the safest currently are Clutch Solutions and Slatehub. Out of all of these, I was wondering which ones truly are the safest and best besides Damncheaters.
Don't forget there are radars implemented in full on cheats too , one example of this would be ABS which we sell for 8$. It comes with a radar, however if you want ONLY radar then i recommend clutch