Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For UD External Radar

Discussion on Looking For UD External Radar within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For UD External Radar

I want something that's completely UD, by being external Radar etc. Not looking for Rage features. Just something very safe. Have second PC and can port mirror, etc. Just looking for some advice on where to look/who to go through.

Thanks!
Old 02/02/2022, 17:12   #2

Do you have a DMA device? If you do, I suggest Atomic DMA.

If you don't have DMA, I suggest Clutch Solutions.

I have used both providers extensively, and they are both good.
Old 02/03/2022, 21:33   #3

Looks like you found a provider you like, but for anyone else looking in this topic that hasn't, I used Clutch Solutions for a while and it worked great on a 2pc setup. I didn't see anyone mention bans during my subscription, and even when I looked through to see if anyone had been hit, it'd been only a handful of people a long time ago.
Another good provider for radar would probably be Slatehub, looks like they have a similar track record in good undetection and are pretty active on the forums here.
Old 03/04/2022, 04:12   #4

Clutch and Slate are top tier
Old 03/04/2022, 19:01   #5

elite*gold: 22759
The Black Market: 305/0/0
i've got a 1pc radar as well, no dma
https://deprimereshop.com/shop/escap...-tarkov-radar/