Is Depshop Legit? Alpha same as EFT Berry from Dynamic? Same menu's
Discussion on Is Depshop Legit? Alpha same as EFT Berry from Dynamic? Same menu's within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.
@ I want to give @ a try but this Alpha product is Ring1 and I keep reading mixed reviews. Do you use it? Can I add you on discord and you can show me it? I see videos but I just want to talk to someone actually using.
Everything looks great so far but I want to know if I will get banned easily from the cheat itself or features of it. They are the cheapeast around, but still cheats for EFT are expensive.
Do you know if they do discounts too? For return customers or like new ones?
I would definitely recommend giving it a try. I know someone whos been using Alpha for a month alongside my other friend who is using Vice, they've not had any problems so far. I'm limited as to which cheese I can use due to being on a 12th Gen Intel processor and Windows 11. Only choice for me was Ligma.
I don't believe anyone has been banned for using Alpha for quite a while and Depshop support post announcements if/when they find out someone has been banned for using a specific cheese so you will know to stop using it until they have done an investigation.
The only discounts I'm aware of are the Crypto and Cashapp purchases being 10-15% off.
I would strongly recommend for you to join the Depshop discord and open a ticket, they will answer any questions you have faster and more in depth than I can.
Hi - I cannot find you on my trades list nor shop, so this seems like BS spam.
Cheers. Appreciate it.
GREAT SELLER and TRUSTED! I have been a customer for months. All I can say is they have the best support team that helps through software issues. Can't beat that!!!
Is Depshop legit? I see some good reviews and bad ones. I am trying to find a good provider for EFT cheats. In their signature it says EFT Alpha is cheaper than EFT Berry from DynamicShop. Is that the same product?
Please do not copy/paste your same response for my post, same as all the other posts.
Cheesydip, FZNCheat, TarkovCarry, Strixc; do not comment on my post. I see you just post same thing without reading threads.
Dep Shop is very legit and this is coming from competition he's a dope dude i really have no issues with him
I try again this solution today (eft radar only for one day. I buy this for 1 month before, too much bsod and can't be refund).
With a clear Windows, i setup it, the map don't work.
So, it's legit but the soft can work or not, it's random.
We contacted the developer about your issue, assuming you're the one who reached out via Discord. Once we have it fixed, drop me a note and I'll get you additional days added.
Just got banned using his provided cheat, it still says undetected. Never raged with it
The bans happened at 3am. Product sales were paused right after. I just woke up, sorry that we are not all robots. We have 0 trades or proof of business.
surely legit ive bough many product from them never had any issue also their support team is more than amazing all i can say is they are highly recommended
Honestly, I've never seen a more transparent seller on the market. As a customer, you get access to private discord community with hundreds if not thousands of people.
The thing that makes a difference to me is that if some product is hit or anyone is banned, you can post it yourself on the ban report channel.
Not to mention the status page that has last detection dates that is often nonexistent with any other shops.
With today'***** to one of the products, as soon as reports came in they gave announcement to do not use it.
Remember, cheesing always comes at a risk even if it's 1%.
Honestly, I've never seen a more transparent seller on the market. As a customer, you get access to private discord community with hundreds if not thousands of people.
The thing that makes a difference to me is that if some product is hit or anyone is banned, you can post it yourself on the ban report channel.
Not to mention the status page that has last detection dates that is often nonexistent with any other shops.
With today'***** to one of the products, as soon as reports came in they gave announcement to do not use it.
Remember, cheesing always comes at a risk even if it's 1%.
And we have never ONCE deleted a ban report post that is legit. We have data spamming back 1.5 years, all available for our customers.
Thanks for the post. Sorry again for the detections, lads.
Dep is 100% legit, Support is spot on and a **** ton of products to choose from.
You will always get the ****** who complain they got banned and will refund. If you cheat, Expect to get banned. It is not a case of IF only WHEN. It is a game of cat and mouse.
Is Depshop legit? I see some good reviews and bad ones. I am trying to find a good provider for EFT cheats. In their signature it says EFT Alpha is cheaper than EFT Berry from DynamicShop. Is that the same product?
Please do not copy/paste your same response for my post, same as all the other posts.
Cheesydip, FZNCheat, TarkovCarry, Strixc; do not comment on my post. I see you just post same thing without reading threads.
Are you ******* stupid? do you not know what a reseller is you brain dead?