Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEPOP Alpha or CLUTCH Solution ESP RADAR

Discussion on DEPOP Alpha or CLUTCH Solution ESP RADAR within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/06/2022, 15:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicGunner View Post
I read that you used it and got banned in your previous replies and thread. Can you add me on discord or can I pm you? I want to know more about the product and how to not get banned. I hear mixed reviews about this product and I want to know personally about EFT vice, the one you vouched
Hey, if you have any questions about VICE / DEP shop experience I can answer too. I've used VICE for just about a month now
Old 02/09/2022, 02:47   #17

I would go with ALPHA because even though radar won't result in a ban the experience using ALPHA as well as cheats is much better and makes gameplay much more fun.
Old 02/12/2022, 21:39   #18

Depshop seems like the real deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4MACHINE View Post
Hey, if you have any questions about VICE / DEP shop experience I can answer too. I've used VICE for just about a month now
I've heard and read many things on discord and from my IRL friends about Depshop. I contacted them on discord and they showed me EFT Alpha, Vice and Ligma and all the options.

I purchased EFT KGB for 1 day and it was really nice, super simple to setup. But it was not enough to join their customer community.

Do you know what I need to do to join? How is your experience with Vice, what level are you? What do you think of Depshop?
Old 02/12/2022, 22:10   #19

Quote:
Do you know what I need to do to join? How is your experience with Vice, what level are you? What do you think of Depshop?

I'm level 46 now. I've been farming Killa (60ish/100). VICE was great, I didn't see any ban reports from using just VICE in the discord. Depshop took great care of me and they have a TON of vouches and reviews on epvp and in their discord. Their support is next to none and they will respond within seconds, sometimes before I finished writing my ticket message lol. The community is great and tons of fun, too.

I have a friend using KGB (2nd week) and he's in the community, and I have seen no one get banned using it except a few manuals, I think. Might just need at least a week to get in to the discord maybe, or message support on the public disc since you're a customer. I don't have experience with Alpha or Ligma, but VICE and KGB have been great.
Old 02/17/2022, 21:01   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4MACHINE View Post
I'm level 46 now. I've been farming Killa (60ish/100). VICE was great, I didn't see any ban reports from using just VICE in the discord. Depshop took great care of me and they have a TON of vouches and reviews on epvp and in their discord. Their support is next to none and they will respond within seconds, sometimes before I finished writing my ticket message lol. The community is great and tons of fun, too.

I have a friend using KGB (2nd week) and he's in the community, and I have no one get banned using it except a few manuals, I think. Might just need at least a week to get in to the discord maybe, or message support on the public disc since you're a customer. I don't have experience with Alpha or Ligma, but VICE and KGB have been great.
I see that EFT Vice might have had a ban wave, did you get hit? I might go with Alpha, but need to get intel CPU, do you think it is worth it to go with Alpha? Based on what you heard?
Old 02/17/2022, 21:17   #21

Quote:
I see that EFT Vice might have had a ban wave, did you get hit? I might go with Alpha, but need to get intel CPU, do you think it is worth it to go with Alpha? Based on what you heard?
I mean you could buy an intel CPU and whole new motherboard just to use the cheese but optionally you can do what I've done and go with Yazzn's chair.
Alpha IS worth it completely, but given it only works on Intel it would be unreasonable for you to fork out for a whole new Mobo and CPU just to use it.
What exactly are you looking for in a chair? There are plenty of solutions for you, a few of which don't require you changing out your CPU and MB to use it.
Old 02/18/2022, 00:25   #22

Quote:
I did not get hit with a ban during that wave. Apparently about a third of users got hit, though. If you're interested in an Intel build, Alpha has a solid record and it seems to have a lot more features than VICE. I don't have Intel though

Regardless, I think more cheats operate with Intel than with AMD, so in the long run it might be worth using an Intel processor anyway. I can't say much about Alpha, but everyone using it in the discord seems to really like it.
Old 02/21/2022, 09:59   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by roodle View Post
I mean you could buy an intel CPU and whole new motherboard just to use the cheese but optionally you can do what I've done and go with Yazzn's chair.
Alpha IS worth it completely, but given it only works on Intel it would be unreasonable for you to fork out for a whole new Mobo and CPU just to use it.
What exactly are you looking for in a chair? There are plenty of solutions for you, a few of which don't require you changing out your CPU and MB to use it.
Does Yazzn need id verification? You used Alpha before? Comparison?
Old 02/21/2022, 12:53   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJeebus View Post
Does Yazzn need id verification? You used Alpha before? Comparison?
Yazzn doesn't need ID verification. I have not used Alpha personally but I know someone who is currently using it and has been for over a month now and they are happy with it.
They aren't really comparable feature-wise, Alpha has more fancy features and is more polished.
Yazzn's chair is very new and only been available recently, Alpha has been out for longer.
I personally am very happy with Yazzn's chair, it was one of the only chairs I could use due to being on Windows 11 with a 12th Gen Intel.
Old 02/23/2022, 08:34   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1ckboym View Post
Which one of these are better and least chance for ban if playing safe?
lol im still curious if u try any yet
Old 02/23/2022, 17:53   #26

good option but requires 2pcs and a dma card like clutch does.

good option but requires 2pcs and a dma card like clutch does.

d