Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEPSHOP Experiences?

Discussion on DEPSHOP Experiences? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/07/2022, 22:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
++Vouch best customer service by far
Old 01/08/2022, 00:26   #32

+Rep. I don't think it's possible to find an equal level of dedication, patience, knowledge, and politeness anywhere else with any other Cheat community's Support team. The Support team at DepShop help whenever they can and always follow through with helping the customer with any issues to the best of their abilities.

Any Cheat product that works and can stay UD is wonderful, but a reliable Support team is just as important if not more.
Old 01/08/2022, 02:09   #33

I have not seen a better customer service then DepShop has. And i don't think i will. It's just another level to compare to other groups. Yes there might be a very good and nice communities but i don't need another after feeling safe and sound in this one. A lot more than i expected and that's very hard to find these days.
Old 01/08/2022, 02:47   #34

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichiBoi View Post
++Vouch best customer service by far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rony99 View Post
+Rep. I don't think it's possible to find an equal level of dedication, patience, knowledge, and politeness anywhere else with any other Cheat community's Support team. The Support team at DepShop help whenever they can and always follow through with helping the customer with any issues to the best of their abilities.

Any Cheat product that works and can stay UD is wonderful, but a reliable Support team is just as important if not more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoMan View Post
I have not seen a better customer service then DepShop has. And i don't think i will. It's just another level to compare to other groups. Yes there might be a very good and nice communities but i don't need another after feeling safe and sound in this one. A lot more than i expected and that's very hard to find these days.
Cheers guys, appreciate the kind words
Old 01/08/2022, 06:33   #35

What did you change in Bios?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboii View Post
420/69 support!! I had trouble with the loader, and they stuck by my side helping and giving solutions for over 2 days! Turns out I had something enabled in bios that was messing it up. After 2 days of non stop support by multiple staff members my issue was resolved. By far the best support I've seen and experienced in my 7+ years of cheating throughout multiple providers.
I keep having trouble with permissions. Think it's a UAC problem. I finally, somehow, got my 24 hour key to work 10 hours in. Somehow after restarting countless times moving loader out of downloads folder deleting temp files, fixing registry, it finally worked. Then i buy new 30D key and once again i'm having permissions problems.
Old 01/08/2022, 11:37   #36

Professional Support Team

Each member on the support team is quick to help. If I've had an issue with any cheat or spoofer they have helped me until they could not any longer. Often they've offered to video chat if i could not resolve issues over text. Amazing service.
Old 01/08/2022, 14:39   #37

support spent hours with me solving an issue i had on my end beCause of something on my computer, they were patient and answered every question, as well as the community answering tons of questions i had. i would suggest these people to anyone looking for good software, theyre great.
Old 01/08/2022, 17:14   #38

would like to say that the support team is great. they help me very quick with any problem i had and was always great to talk with. would recommend there menus just for the support alone 10/10
Old 01/09/2022, 07:06   #39

When it comes in support the admins are very responsive... they guide you and help that everyhing they can.. Thank you
Old 01/09/2022, 13:43   #40

elite*gold: 253
best reseller, and best service i ever had.
thumps up!
Old 01/10/2022, 06:14   #41

New customer review

Let me just start with saying the support team is better than any corporation or mainstream company . PERIOD.
These guys are super helpful, patient, and know their stuff. thank you so much for dealing with my repeated requests for help. you guys rock.

EFT VICE REVIEW.

I'll keep it simple. if you want to drop chads and sweat lords and be a ***, this is the product. feels super safe, doesnt show on stream, items, players, all the info you need, and so many adjustable settings to tailor it to what you need.

I REPEAT -- THIS IS THE PRODUCT.
Old 01/10/2022, 14:16   #42

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,299
@turnbased14 you could always join my discord and see 500+ more vouches . . . . Please tell me what I'm selling for lifetime that costs $30. Lol. Sad!
Old 01/10/2022, 14:22   #43

+rep Dep Support is one of the best i've seen so far they helped with with problems for more than 5 hours straight and it ended up working well they are super reliable when you have problems.
Old 01/10/2022, 17:54   #44

DepShop customer service is top notch. 100% recommend.
Old 01/12/2022, 09:14   #45

The best store ever.
support is can't be better If you have a problem, they will solve it right away.
Closed Thread