Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for *quality* cheats.

Discussion on Looking for *quality* cheats. within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/29/2021, 09:10   #16

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poona3 View Post
Search satan5 the best semi private cheat in my opinion
No, not at all lol.

I was in their shoutbox, kids reporting bans, devs dont know what goin on etc. 100's of users, just because its behind an application phase doesn't make it even "semi-private"

S5 is a big p2c and all of their other BE games got hit constantly and discontinued, R6 for example.

Id stay away
Old 12/29/2021, 09:50   #17

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
No, not at all lol.

I was in their shoutbox, kids reporting bans, devs dont know what goin on etc. 100's of users, just because its behind an application phase doesn't make it even "semi-private"

S5 is a big p2c and all of their other BE games got hit constantly and discontinued, R6 for example.

Id stay away
I have been with them for about a year now and ive been very happy with them. Just personal experience. And the kids reporting bans are retarded, they haven't had a single detection this year on their eft product.
Old 12/29/2021, 09:56   #18

Quote:
I have been with them for about a year now and ive been very happy with them. Just personal experience. And the kids reporting bans are retarded, they haven't had a single detection this year on their eft product.
Retarded in what sense? They all got email bans (detection)
Old 12/29/2021, 09:58   #19

Quote:
Retarded in what sense? They all got email bans (detection)
Meaning they are probably being hit by detected spoofers. Since im still using s5 and have not been banned yet.
Old 12/29/2021, 10:09   #20

Quote:
Meaning they are probably being hit by detected spoofers. Since im still using s5 and have not been banned yet.
If you read posts, you could see they were not even using spoofers, nor previously HWID banned.
Old 12/29/2021, 10:48   #21

Quote:
If you read posts, you could see they were not even using spoofers, nor previously HWID banned.
Well don't know, but like i said im still using s5 and not banned + they have 100s of users and only a few have reported bans.
Old 12/31/2021, 04:32   #22

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDMaXvHD View Post
That's right, quality. Something truly rare these days. This is more-so a rant about the current place us cheaters find ourselves in, although I am also open to checking out some EFT Cheats that might meet the mark.

I am totally fine with losing accounts, I have a few on hand alongside a private spoofer used by 4 people in total. I am more-so looking for a less public cheat, the types that can be found via a simple google search aren't exactly what I am after per-say. Bans will happen, although I see no sense in running a cheat 2,000 other's are running so it gets detected in two weeks when the files are dumped/bought by an AntiCheat Dev.

King's Choice is a **** overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.

Basically, I know what I am looking for and I am willing to pay a price for it. Just about any price at that. If you have something that you feel like is worth mentioning or pointing out, please- Go ahead and do it, I more-so love checking out other people's work.

If you somehow sat down and looked over all this boring text and find yourself agreeing with me about the current state of bullshit pastes and re-sold/re-branded cheats, maybe chime in and start a conversation.

if interested check out my website or add my discord Cheesy#6421
Old 12/31/2021, 04:33   #23

elite*gold: 33
Quote:
That's right, quality. Something truly rare these days. This is more-so a rant about the current place us cheaters find ourselves in, although I am also open to checking out some EFT Cheats that might meet the mark.

I am totally fine with losing accounts, I have a few on hand alongside a private spoofer used by 4 people in total. I am more-so looking for a less public cheat, the types that can be found via a simple google search aren't exactly what I am after per-say. Bans will happen, although I see no sense in running a cheat 2,000 other's are running so it gets detected in two weeks when the files are dumped/bought by an AntiCheat Dev.

King's Choice is a **** overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.

Basically, I know what I am looking for and I am willing to pay a price for it. Just about any price at that. If you have something that you feel like is worth mentioning or pointing out, please- Go ahead and do it, I more-so love checking out other people's work.

If you somehow sat down and looked over all this boring text and find yourself agreeing with me about the current state of bullshit pastes and re-sold/re-branded cheats, maybe chime in and start a conversation.
can highly recommend hackmachine.cc ud over 1+ year.
Old 12/31/2021, 07:23   #24

elite*gold: 0
Quote:

King's Choice is a shit overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.

Dude I was looking for something as quality as you are looking for but I can't find anything, I absolutely have to advise against Omni solutions because I tried `` carnage '' and got banned after a day of almost legit play with kd 2.5 and nothing relevant like speedhack or shoot insane .. so I ask you if you find something valid to mention me and tell me here or in private because I would be really grateful.
Old 12/31/2021, 11:37   #25

JOIN DISCORD FOR MORE INFO

Our Radar uses a 2PC setup and is completely streamer/recording proof. Its been UD for the past 6 wipes and includes features like.

- 2D/3D Radar
- Customizable maps
- Loot filters
- Container Loot/Ground loot ESP
- Loot Filter
- Kill Feed
- Player HP
- Player Items/Inventory
- Hit Markers
- And more. i will provide for acc bans
Old 12/31/2021, 16:48   #26

Quote:
No, not at all lol.

Id stay away
stop talking bs. this framewok is ud since april 2020.
these bans was american idiots talking they dont use spoofers /lolz accounts or other cheats. there was 11 bans out of hundreds u want believe guys which had 10 days the cheat ok. but not believe guys which has the cheat almost a full year
Old 12/31/2021, 16:50   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicxio View Post
stop talking bs. this framewok is ud since april 2020.
these bans was american idiots talking they dont use spoofers /lolz accounts or other cheats. there was 11 bans out of hundreds u want believe guys which had 10 days the cheat ok. but not believe guys which has the cheat almost a full year

Old 12/31/2021, 17:01   #28

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 676/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,292
Definitely stay away from these un-ranked people posting direct discord links. Typical scams
Old 12/31/2021, 20:51   #29

Quote:
No, not at all lol.

Id stay away
been using since the start of last wipe (not 12.12 the one before) on the same russian account lmao there was like 10-15 ban reports out of these so called 100's of users
Old 01/01/2022, 03:33   #30

Quote:
No, not at all lol.

Id stay away
Sounds like you're misinformed and clearly trying to rep the provider that you flaunt in your custom title.... Cool story bro

Also you made a thread on 30 December stating the following:

"you now get an email when manual banned,

so when you get an email ban it could be manual or detection.

farewell
"

Those reported bans were obviously manual.. GG
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheats, eft, hack, private, slotted