Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for *quality* cheats.

Discussion on Looking for *quality* cheats. within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Looking for *quality* cheats.

That's right, quality. Something truly rare these days. This is more-so a rant about the current place us cheaters find ourselves in, although I am also open to checking out some EFT Cheats that might meet the mark.

I am totally fine with losing accounts, I have a few on hand alongside a private spoofer used by 4 people in total. I am more-so looking for a less public cheat, the types that can be found via a simple google search aren't exactly what I am after per-say. Bans will happen, although I see no sense in running a cheat 2,000 other's are running so it gets detected in two weeks when the files are dumped/bought by an AntiCheat Dev.

King's Choice is a **** overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.

Basically, I know what I am looking for and I am willing to pay a price for it. Just about any price at that. If you have something that you feel like is worth mentioning or pointing out, please- Go ahead and do it, I more-so love checking out other people's work.

If you somehow sat down and looked over all this boring text and find yourself agreeing with me about the current state of bullshit pastes and re-sold/re-branded cheats, maybe chime in and start a conversation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2021, 06:02   #2

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 679/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDMaXvHD View Post
That's right, quality. Something truly rare these days. This is more-so a rant about the current place us cheaters find ourselves in, although I am also open to checking out some EFT Cheats that might meet the mark.

I am totally fine with losing accounts, I have a few on hand alongside a private spoofer used by 4 people in total. I am more-so looking for a less public cheat, the types that can be found via a simple google search aren't exactly what I am after per-say. Bans will happen, although I see no sense in running a cheat 2,000 other's are running so it gets detected in two weeks when the files are dumped/bought by an AntiCheat Dev.

King's Choice is a **** overpriced cheat that resells Bypass for double the price. Duck's Services is decent for it's price on bypass, relatively same price as headeyes.co - In the end, they all make profit.

Basically, I know what I am looking for and I am willing to pay a price for it. Just about any price at that. If you have something that you feel like is worth mentioning or pointing out, please- Go ahead and do it, I more-so love checking out other people's work.

If you somehow sat down and looked over all this boring text and find yourself agreeing with me about the current state of bullshit pastes and re-sold/re-branded cheats, maybe chime in and start a conversation.
I sell quite a handful for a decent price. Feel free to ping me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2021, 06:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
Would totally have to agree with you, have been a few good ones over the years, especially those with Devs that listened to feedback (chods and WR were great imo), just seems the really dedicated devs slowly give up over time. WR was nice because I find a high price bar will keep the user list short, and luckily Im in the same boat being able to throw some money at it, just feel bad for the people that cant.
Old 12/27/2021, 06:53   #4

Add me on discord bro WALLSYxPRO#3993
Old 12/28/2021, 06:50   #5

elite*gold: 125
I agree. Trying to find quality cheats with providers that actually care are hard to find. So with that said, I would suggest Omni Solutions. They are pretty reasonable and they have multiple cheats and the discord community is SUPER chill (no spam or BS). But I totally agree that quality cheats are hard to find nowadays.
Old 12/29/2021, 00:51   #6

elite*gold: 26
tsuki.gg ON TOP
Old 12/29/2021, 02:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepublicRage View Post
I agree. Trying to find quality cheats with providers that actually care are hard to find. So with that said, I would suggest Omni Solutions. They are pretty reasonable and they have multiple cheats and the discord community is SUPER chill (no spam or BS). But I totally agree that quality cheats are hard to find nowadays.
It really is hard overall. I've often said that many great dev's and coders exist; It's a matter of finding them. I appreciate the recommendation for Omni although after overlooking what they provide and such I don't believe it's for me. Thanks all the same!
Old 12/29/2021, 03:01   #8

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDMaXvHD View Post
It really is hard overall. I've often said that many great dev's and coders exist; It's a matter of finding them. I appreciate the recommendation for Omni although after overlooking what they provide and such I don't believe it's for me. Thanks all the same!
No problem man. I dont use much cheats and I use them form Apex and they just came out with a new EFT cheat this morning.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2021, 03:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhabs View Post
Would totally have to agree with you, have been a few good ones over the years, especially those with Devs that listened to feedback (chods and WR were great imo), just seems the really dedicated devs slowly give up over time. WR was nice because I find a high price bar will keep the user list short, and luckily Im in the same boat being able to throw some money at it, just feel bad for the people that cant.
From everything I have personally observed myself, the really good dev's either go underground to hidden places we may never know exist or begin coding personalized cheats at a high price. All the same- As someone who refuses to settle for garbage cheats and is always looking for something of quality, I entirely agree.
Old 12/29/2021, 04:58   #10

elite*gold: 3006
Bypass cannot be used anymore, Discord Channel has been disbanded
Old 12/29/2021, 05:38   #11

If you see the cheat on one of these big resellers websites don't get it
Old 12/29/2021, 05:48   #12

Tsuki>all
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2021, 06:07   #13

tarkov's cheating scene has gone to complete ****, all scumbags
Old 12/29/2021, 08:21   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwu9110 View Post
tarkov's cheating scene has gone to complete ****, all scumbags
Generally speaking, I'd entirely agree with you. Although good Dev's still exist, they just don't need to typically make themselves known. The best of the best have plenty of users to keep themselves content on smaller communities' we will probably never know about haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddsdsd View Post
Tsuki>all
So I've heard :P
Old 12/29/2021, 08:47   #15

elite*gold: 182
Search satan5 the best semi private cheat in my opinion
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheats, eft, hack, private, slotted