Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thoughts on Deprimereshop Vice?

Discussion on Thoughts on Deprimereshop Vice? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thoughts on Deprimereshop Vice?

I've been seeing a lot of deprimereshop on the forums and was wondering if anyone has actually used the cheats and if the UD/DT history is trustable. I've been looking into Vice specifically so if anyone has used it or is currently using it please let me know how your experience has been.
Old 12/25/2021, 08:57   #2

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Dp has a lot of good feedbacks so it should be good
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2021, 10:22   #3

I was banned after one hour on Rust without going blatant, I advise you to be careful because they resell a little bit everything and anything
Old 12/25/2021, 14:19   #4

Only go with there alpha, Everything else is dtc every week or 2 , Vice was ud for awhile but got done few days ago
Old 12/25/2021, 19:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanmaman View Post
I was banned after one hour on Rust without going blatant, I advise you to be careful because they resell a little bit everything and anything
Since when was this a rust forum?
Old 12/26/2021, 05:57   #6

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 678/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by seseu View Post
I've been seeing a lot of deprimereshop on the forums and was wondering if anyone has actually used the cheats and if the UD/DT history is trustable. I've been looking into Vice specifically so if anyone has used it or is currently using it please let me know how your experience has been.
Vice has had one ban wave within the last 6 months.

Every user was compensated, the product was up within 48 hours, a 25% spoofer sale was posted immediately, and we did a giveaway for 10+ day keys of other EFT products.

We have 500+ discord vouches, 100+ epvp post vouches, 90+ trades
Old 12/26/2021, 06:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
Vice has had one ban wave within the last 6 months.

Every user was compensated, the product was up within 48 hours, a 25% spoofer sale was posted immediately, and we did a giveaway for 10+ day keys of other EFT products.

We have 500+ discord vouches, 100+ epvp post vouches, 90+ trades
How long ago was the ban wave? Also I didn't wanna come across like I don't trust you guys, just didn't know much about the products.
Old 12/26/2021, 06:10   #8

Quote:
How long ago was the ban wave? Also I didn't wanna come across like I don't trust you guys, just didn't know much about the products.
No worries at all, no offense taken.

Ban wave was 76hr ago
Old 12/27/2021, 02:06   #9

Wouldn't recommend, he doesn't actually make any of the cheats you see listed on his website. They get detected frequently and aren't worth the price considering there are cheaper alternatives that stay undetected.
Old 12/27/2021, 03:02   #10

elite*gold: 271
Deprimereshop is very good, i can recommend vice as a user myself, and have also heard great things about alpha if you have intel

And if you think 1 detection in 6 months for vice is bad? i wish you good luck elsewhere ^^
Old 12/27/2021, 06:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloworld22 View Post
Deprimereshop is very good, i can recommend vice as a user myself, and have also heard great things about alpha if you have intel

And if you think 1 detection in 6 months for vice is bad? i wish you good luck elsewhere ^^
Cheers mate
Old 01/27/2022, 06:59   #12

Jan 2022 - DeprimereShop Vice is Good Now

Quote:
from @ has been good since they updated it before Christmas. It is slotted/semi-private, I have been using EFT Vice and EFT Alpha on and off for past few weeks. I definitely prefer EFT Vice because all features are safe and I can enjoy the game still. Alpha has crazy features that are very rage that can get you banned, as long as you dont use those features you are fine.

They also have a great support team. I did not know what I was doing and they literally held my hand the whole way, very different experience I had with other cheat discord communities.

Old 01/27/2022, 19:11   #13

Vice is fire. I been using it for ~2 months. Level 45 on current account with 1500 kills and 1100 headshots. The loot esp is one of the best looking imo, and all other features work well and as intended. its not a fully featured cheet, more marketed toward ppl looking to keep accounts alive. If you have intel, you could go alpha. Thats super UD and has all the features. Otherwise Ligma also has tons of features. All of em goood.
Old 01/28/2022, 18:26   #14

EFT Vice 7D Subscription DeprimereShop

I like to play legit most of the time and I bought EFT Vice 7 day subscription a few times to help me with some questions and farming roubles. Can vouch this is a safe product. I used many times before Dec 2021 wipe and 2 times (7d subs) after and still not banned or was caught in ban wave.

Its nice because it does not have rage features like other cheese, it just has simple aimbot and VERY CUSTOMIZABLE ESP. I can change 7-10 categories of items by price and change colour ESP for many things.

It has night vision and thermal too, I use at night to farm cultists. I did for 3 days and got all labs keycards. Very nice cheese. Good job for
@, good product.
Old 01/29/2022, 07:16   #15

Depshop Vice

It looks pretty decent for the price point. It is on sale right now too, 7d for $55 and 30d for $115, the discount for cashapp at 5% and crypto 10% make it worth it.

How many slots is this?
Thanks
1 User