Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned or not?

Discussion on Banned or not? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned or not?

Is there any way to tell if I am still HWID banned without spending $45 on a new copy??
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 07:32   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by driizy-azur View Post
Is there any way to tell if I am still HWID banned without spending $45 on a new copy??
No the only way to test if you are HWID banned is if you buy a new account and go into raid. Unfortunately. What cheese did you use and did you get emails? That will probably factor into whether it was HWID or not. If you been banned 2-3 times, you are probably HWID.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 07:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuTang View Post
No the only way to test if you are HWID banned is if you buy a new account and go into raid. Unfortunately. What cheese did you use and did you get emails? That will probably factor into whether it was HWID or not. If you been banned 2-3 times, you are probably HWID.
I got an email on my first ban using a cheese i forgot what it was called but very popular had item esp door unlocker esp aimbot everything super popular and then i wanted to play legit later on and tried another account and got banned after one raid, havent touched since but im dying to play legit again i just dont want to get into spoofers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 07:48   #4

Quote:
I got an email on my first ban using a cheese i forgot what it was called but very popular had item esp door unlocker esp aimbot everything super popular and then i wanted to play legit later on and tried another account and got banned after one raid, havent touched since but im dying to play legit again i just dont want to get into spoofers.
if you want to play legit you really should be fine on new account and raid zero on two cheap ssds.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2021, 08:02   #5

Quote:
Yeah sounds like you are HWID banned. The long term solution is to raid 0 like the above user said.

I did raid 0 however and I still was banned immediately upon a new account. I even changed my microsoft IDs. So I don't know if BSG/BE pulls more than drive IDs, I think they pull more info.

I've been using by @ because it spoofs everything that can get a serial ID pulled. I have not been having any issue at all after that, it was super easy and their staff basically held my hand the whole entire way lol.

So take the information you have and do with it what you will. There are other spoofers on the market, like SMBIOS, but I read in Scatter's discord that may be causing some bans as well.

If you need anymore info, just circle back here and post
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 08:04   #6

Quote:
Yeah sounds like you are HWID banned. The long term solution is to raid 0 like the above user said.

I did raid 0 however and I still was banned immediately upon a new account. I even changed my microsoft IDs. So I don't know if BSG/BE pulls more than drive IDs, I think they pull more info.

I've been using by @ because it spoofs everything that can get a serial ID pulled. I have not been having any issue at all after that, it was super easy and their staff basically held my hand the whole entire way lol.

So take the information you have and do with it what you will. There are other spoofers on the market, like SMBIOS, but I read in Scatter's discord that may be causing some bans as well.

I'm just trying to avoid spending money monthly in order to play a game legit. And on top of that, there is a risk getting banned by using the spoofer itself. Too much risk for me, I just want to go back to normal play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 08:06   #7

Quote:
Quote:

ive also gotten ban on raid zero but its been so long since i played i cant remember if it was instant or if it was like at level 30 which i chalked upto a manual ban or something, im thinking of trying raid zero and a spoofer, but a lot of spoofers always blue screen for me and cause other issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 08:07   #8

Quote:
I'm just trying to avoid spending money monthly in order to play a game legit. And on top of that, there is a risk getting banned by using the spoofer itself. Too much risk for me, I just want to go back to normal play.
All true points. This spoofer gets updated regularly, so imo out of all of them is the best one. But again, you might just need to consider getting a whole new pc, it is that time of the year. You deserve it, its christmas time, no body deserves a present more than you! Haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 08:09   #9

Quote:
All true points. This spoofer gets updated regularly, so imo out of all of them is the best one. But again, you might just need to consider getting a whole new pc, it is that time of the year. You deserve it, its christmas time, no body deserves a present more than you! Haha
****** hell, might be my only option sadly
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 08:13   #10

Let us know what you do. Would like to see what works, if RAID 0 is enough or getting a whole new pc? lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 14:26   #11

Quote:
Let us know what you do. Would like to see what works, if RAID 0 is enough or getting a whole new pc? lol
Raid 0 has been pretty good for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 16:21   #12

elite*gold: 269321
The Black Market: 708/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,337
If you want to avoid a reinstall for raid0 and go the spoofer route, I'll toss you 25% off. Just DM me on EPVP. Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2021, 00:45   #13

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
If you want to avoid a reinstall for raid0 and go the spoofer route, I'll toss you 25% off. Just DM me on EPVP. Cheers!
I can vouch that @ definitely hooks up their community and takes care of their users. You should definitely consider purchasing a spoofer if you want to play and they have an insane xmas deal for their products. I am using too, I am HWID banned and RAID0 did not work for me, sadly.
Old 12/23/2021, 14:58   #14

elite*gold: 269321
The Black Market: 708/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokenBu View Post
I can vouch that @DeprimereShop definitely hooks up their community and takes care of their users. You should definitely consider purchasing a spoofer if you want to play and they have an insane xmas deal for their products. I am using Wrath too, I am HWID banned and RAID0 did not work for me, sadly.
For anyone who comes across this post, Wrath is on sale right now too. Enjoy!