Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Degree of cheat

Discussion on Degree of cheat within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Degree of cheat

I’m just looking for a little clarification.

Almost two years ago a buddy of mine got me into the game. I played straight for a good chunk of time and then took a shot a damncheaters radar. I did the virtual pc way and didn’t have any issues.
I got greedy and shopped around for a rage chair. Found someone who did demo for me through discord. Felt confident that it was not a bullshit chair. I bought it. 2-3 raids and i got banned. I wasn’t blatant about it. Some esp. didn’t use the aimbot. No big deal. Those were my consequences.

Getting back into it with a new rig. Bought an eod acct from here already. Props to “domo”.

Reading around, I see glow, hotel, kgb, etc etc.
looking at some of the prices. A lifetime glow chair is 85 bucks? Is that right?
Is it 85 because it’s more like a radar as opposed to a rage chair?
In my limited computer knowledge the radar made sense to me from a safety position. Are chairs like glow or iseeyou the same level of safety as a radar?

Or is it, anything and everything including playing straight there’s a chance you’ll get banned anyway?
Old 10/12/2021, 06:53   #2

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmfire View Post
Reading around, I see glow, hotel, kgb, etc etc.
looking at some of the prices. A lifetime glow chair is 85 bucks? Is that right?
Is it 85 because it’s more like a radar as opposed to a rage chair?
In my limited computer knowledge the radar made sense to me from a safety position. Are chairs like glow or iseeyou the same level of safety as a radar?

Or is it, anything and everything including playing straight there’s a chance you’ll get banned anyway?
There's always a risk with any cheat, but radars are generally safer than a cheat where you will have to inject, such as glow or iseeyou.

But that's not to say every cheat will get you banned in 2-3 raids like the one you used. There are cheats on here (usually private, but some public) that have been undetected for up to a year if not more. This doesn't include getting manual banned though, so even if the cheat you used is undetected you can still get banned for raging hard and having a super high K/D.

I would recommend investing in a spoofer if you decide to cheat, that way IF you do get banned, you can protect your original HWID so that you dont get HWID banned when you try to play again after, whether it be legit or with cheats.

Feel free to check out what we have to provide as well, over at thecult.pro (click my signature or the dropdown to see what we offer, both spoofers and cheats for EFT) and I can provide you with some solid options or more info if you would like
Thanks
1 User