Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimbot or wallhacks

Discussion on Aimbot or wallhacks within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aimbot or wallhacks

I'm looking for either aimbot or wallhacks to finish shooter born in heaven on reserve, I'm super desperate to finish shooter born in heaven on Reserve since for the past nearly month, I haven't been able to find a single person, and if I do, it's always a thorax kill instead and it's starting to drive me insane. Does anyone know a legit provider who could help me out with this?
Old 10/12/2021, 06:55   #2

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Summers View Post
I'm looking for either aimbot or wallhacks to finish shooter born in heaven on reserve, I'm super desperate to finish shooter born in heaven on Reserve since for the past nearly month, I haven't been able to find a single person, and if I do, it's always a thorax kill instead and it's starting to drive me insane. Does anyone know a legit provider who could help me out with this?
Check us out, we have tons of options that are either wallhacks, aimbots or both. Click the banner in my signature or the drop down to see the products we have
Old 10/12/2021, 09:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
hello if your looking for cheap wallhack check our cheat here UnderScores#8092
Old 10/18/2021, 01:49   #4

elite*gold: 50
I would recommend getting a carrier to help you with this as there's always a risk when using cheats, and I don't think you want your main banned.
Old 10/18/2021, 21:54   #5

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Hello, Stop by out discord and chat with the community we got going on here and the website is instant delivery etc.
Old 10/20/2021, 03:10   #6

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Stop by, ill run some raids with you to spot for you