Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT account banned w/ email

Discussion on EFT account banned w/ email within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EFT account banned w/ email

Hello, so I was hacking in Warzone with a spoofer. I acidentally launched Escape from Tarkov with the spoofer active which caused my EFT account to get banned. Never cheated in Tarkov only Warzone. This is my first ban. I was wondering if it could be a HWID ban since its my first ( for EFT they flag HDD/SSD). Used no chairs for Tarkov but accidentally launched spoofer meant for Warzone. This is my first ban on EFT and I actually enjoy the game without chairs. I Know theres alot of people that got banned and are able to play again after they make a new account .I was wondering if I made a new account, would it be banned? If so, I heard you have to raid 0 ,etc. But if I install the game on a 64GB usb Drive that wasn't connected at the time of the ban, would that work and prevent me from being banned? Sorry for being a noob lol. If that doesnt work, is there any solutions so I can be able to play again. Once again never cheated in EFT only Warzone. Any help would be apprreciated. Thank you guys!
Old 09/16/2021, 20:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbigs1937 View Post
Hello, so I was hacking in Warzone with a spoofer. I acidentally launched Escape from Tarkov with the spoofer active which caused my EFT account to get banned. Never cheated in Tarkov only Warzone. This is my first ban. I was wondering if it could be a HWID ban since its my first ( for EFT they flag HDD/SSD). Used no chairs for Tarkov but accidentally launched spoofer meant for Warzone. This is my first ban on EFT and I actually enjoy the game without chairs. I Know theres alot of people that got banned and are able to play again after they make a new account .I was wondering if I made a new account, would it be banned? If so, I heard you have to raid 0 ,etc. But if I install the game on a 64GB usb Drive that wasn't connected at the time of the ban, would that work and prevent me from being banned? Sorry for being a noob lol. If that doesnt work, is there any solutions so I can be able to play again. Once again never cheated in EFT only Warzone. Any help would be apprreciated. Thank you guys!
Ooof tough L buddy. The only way to check if you are HWID banned is to buy a new acct and test if it is banned. Otherwise, you should raid 0. If you plug in your USB and run tarkov off that, it can still detected HWID from a banned hard drive. I think your best bet is to buy a new hard drive and raid O.

Anyone else with some feedback for homie?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2021, 22:13   #3

Appreciate the advice bro. My fault bout my ignorance about this. But the EOD edition, literally just went to back to file a claim and Im getting my $130 back. But let me know. Cause tbh my high *** acidentally had the warzone spoofer while I launched Tarkov. Never cheated in Tarkov because i feel like thats the best game all year. Thats beside the point though. Ill buy another account and if it gets banned, do you have a source on how to make both SSD Raid0 and will it f-up my computer? But Buichea appreciate the quick response bro. Unlike other people their so toxic lmao. But just keep me updated yall. Excuse my ignorance I'm a rookie to all this

And If I did buy a new account, will it get banned automatically because I heard people play a couple raids, even ranked up to level 18 just to get banned. I noticed that when I launched the WZ spoofer while playing Tarkov, I was able to run like 4-5 raids in Woods and Reserve. So does the ban like take place after a couple games?
Old 09/17/2021, 04:06   #4

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Appreciate the advice bro. My fault bout my ignorance about this. But the EOD edition, literally just went to back to file a claim and Im getting my $130 back. But let me know. Cause tbh my high *** acidentally had the warzone spoofer while I launched Tarkov. Never cheated in Tarkov because i feel like thats the best game all year. Thats beside the point though. Ill buy another account and if it gets banned, do you have a source on how to make both SSD Raid0 and will it f-up my computer? But Buichea appreciate the quick response bro. Unlike other people their so toxic lmao. But just keep me updated yall. Excuse my ignorance I'm a rookie to all this

And If I did buy a new account, will it get banned automatically because I heard people play a couple raids, even ranked up to level 18 just to get banned. I noticed that when I launched the WZ spoofer while playing Tarkov, I was able to run like 4-5 raids in Woods and Reserve. So does the ban like take place after a couple games?
Making 2 Disks Raid0 basically slices them in half, and join them.
which means, 2 x 250gb (500gb in total) becomes 2 x 125gb (250gb) in total.

So, that will f-up your files on those drives. - Normally BE/BSG does not HWID flag you on first offense, its not a guarantee but a thing to consider.

I have a spare account, come say hi and use that for your log in if you need to.
Old 09/17/2021, 08:13   #5

Appreciate the feedback means alot. I bought standard edition so we will see wassup. Do you know if they ban your account immediatly or after like a couple raids?
Old 09/17/2021, 08:34   #6

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Appreciate the feedback means alot. I bought standard edition so we will see wassup. Do you know if they ban your account immediatly or after like a couple raids?
A HWID ban will generally come within the first hour or two, with an email.
Old 09/17/2021, 11:26   #7

Thanks guys for the feedback. Reached level 5 and played about 5-7 raids and nothing has happened. But still Im cautious. Once again thanks for the tips I'll keep you guys posted if I end up do getting banned again
Old 09/17/2021, 21:34   #8

Quote:
Thanks guys for the feedback. Reached level 5 and played about 5-7 raids and nothing has happened. But still Im cautious. Once again thanks for the tips I'll keep you guys posted if I end up do getting banned again
Looks like your golden buddy! Good thing you reached out here for some help. Some really knowledgeable people here.
Old 09/18/2021, 00:17   #9

Yup appreciate yall 10/10 yelp gold stars. Hope yall have a blessed and good day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cult - Solutions View Post
Making 2 Disks Raid0 basically slices them in half, and join them.
which means, 2 x 250gb (500gb in total) becomes 2 x 125gb (250gb) in total.

So, that will f-up your files on those drives. - Normally BE/BSG does not HWID flag you on first offense, its not a guarantee but a thing to consider.

I have a spare account, come say hi and use that for your log in if you need to.
Thanks for the tip bro. And no need for spare account I got the problem solved already. Appreciate it man have a blessed day!
Old 09/18/2021, 00:46   #10

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Yup appreciate yall 10/10 yelp gold stars. Hope yall have a blessed and good day!

Thanks for the tip bro. And no need for spare account I got the problem solved already. Appreciate it man have a blessed day!
Good to know! - You to my friend
Old 09/28/2021, 03:42   #11

dbigs, what did you do in the end? raid0? I've also got banned a few times. I think it was that my cheese was on a usb stick that was flagged. Thinking to Raid0 and have not usb's attached to the pc.
Old 09/28/2021, 03:50   #12

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by buichea View Post
Ooof tough L buddy. The only way to check if you are HWID banned is to buy a new acct and test if it is banned. Otherwise, you should raid 0. If you plug in your USB and run tarkov off that, it can still detected HWID from a banned hard drive. I think your best bet is to buy a new hard drive and raid O.

Anyone else with some feedback for homie?
+1 buchea is always on top of his game.

Tags
tarkov