So I've been banned from tarkov and have been HWID banned.
I've already had a plan to replace my storage system before the ban but this just kinda solidified it. My current plan is to install all new drives now here's where the kinda tricky part is.
I have a few folders I need to transfer from the banned drives to the new drives, I've already uninstalled the game via Revo uninstaller and removed all registry stuff.
I plan to use a USB adapter to get the drive in instead of cloning the drive itself since I believe that transfers the tracers or whatever BSG/BE has.
P.S - I'd also have a completely different Product ID of the windows 10, I'd also plug in the hard drive before downloading tarkov or maybe even anything battle eye related in general. If it isn't on the computer it can't really mark it?
P.P.S - Here's my plan let me know if anything is wrong with it.
Get all new drives, install new windows on NVMe. -> (Move Files from banned HDD without downloading anything) -> Download Tarkov and use Smurf account to see if banned although I should be good?
i was getting 1 be bann (because of shity epvpers detected hack) and 2 manual banns because of raging to hard and i am not HWID banned
but to ur question, raid 0 and ur good
Not looking to raid0 as I'll be getting a whole new storage system. I'll probably just use an old SSD, move the files and see if it works. And I'm HWID cause banned twice I believe?
hey guys i was wondering if i can get someone to help me on some stuff? 06/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies i just need a lil help on some lil things that are really not hard for most but im new and a ture noob for this but i need someone who is a PRO and who can help me let me know if u can and ill let u know what i need help with thanks
Just wondering 04/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies Ok , can anyone tell me how much on an average how much a lvl 57 water tao is worth in ingame money
just wondering... 12/12/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies hey all,
im just wondering. it seems like all of u are very wealthy in the world of
CO. im having a lot of trouble making money and i was wondering how u all get so rich...
thnx...sorry if this a newby question
just wondering.. 12/03/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies I was wondering if there anyone found a working metdove tracker, like the one that spams the croods of the dove or whatever name u type in. thx i think it was one of the functions of the multi tool or something thx in advance.
hmmm, just wondering 09/10/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies well if the coloader can remove the msg that says you cant jump in a certain place. what about if you remove the msg that says you dont have enough money to buy an item. will that actually buy the item without any money used? or am i just thinkning to much