Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for cheap lifetime eft glow esp

Discussion on Looking for cheap lifetime eft glow esp within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Looking for cheap lifetime eft glow esp

The cheapest I've found is 45$
Old 07/18/2021, 06:08   #2

elite*gold: 428
The Black Market: 329/0/0
Duck's Services

Be careful when trying to get cheap cheats, make sure your purchasing from a reputable seller with vouches.
Old 07/18/2021, 13:44   #3

can you give me link to this 45$ lifetime?
Old 07/21/2021, 17:40   #4

elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 655/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,255
Feel free to join us over at DeprimereShop or check my signature. EFT Hotel (ESP/PAK) has lifetime available.
Old 08/22/2021, 05:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
Feel free to join us over at DeprimereShop or check my signature. EFT Hotel (ESP/PAK) has lifetime available.
I see it listed for $100 for lifetime. Could you make a discount pls? 45 would be awesome, thx!
Old 08/23/2021, 05:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowalker View Post
I see it listed for $100 for lifetime. Could you make a discount pls? 45 would be awesome, thx!
@, I would highly recommend going with a more expensive ESP product like the one listed by @ at Depshop. A $45 cheese is almost unheard of in this community and usually those ones will get you banned INSTANTLY because it is constantly detected. $45 for a lifetime cheese, thats not enough for a developer to wake up everyday and want to make their cheese better, for a lifetime.

If you buy from a reseller like DepShop, they will provide support, updates and notify of detections for you. Don't expect that from a $45 cheese. From a $45 cheese, expect a ban, headaches with the dev/reseller and potentially being scammed. Please don't be that person, its literally the same song and dance every time someone here asks for a cheap cheese like that. If you DM Deprimere, I am sure he can work something out for you. Don't expect him or any other reseller to drop the price by more than 50% though. If you do have issues, the better resellers will help you out.

Good luck, if you choose the $45 cheese - I hope it doesn't give you a headache.
Old 08/24/2021, 03:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by buichea View Post
@, I would highly recommend going with a more expensive ESP product like the one listed by @ at Depshop. A $45 cheese is almost unheard of in this community and usually those ones will get you banned INSTANTLY because it is constantly detected. $45 for a lifetime cheese, thats not enough for a developer to wake up everyday and want to make their cheese better, for a lifetime.

If you buy from a reseller like DepShop, they will provide support, updates and notify of detections for you. Don't expect that from a $45 cheese. From a $45 cheese, expect a ban, headaches with the dev/reseller and potentially being scammed. Please don't be that person, its literally the same song and dance every time someone here asks for a cheap cheese like that. If you DM Deprimere, I am sure he can work something out for you. Don't expect him or any other reseller to drop the price by more than 50% though. If you do have issues, the better resellers will help you out.

Good luck, if you choose the $45 cheese - I hope it doesn't give you a headache.
nearly every esp ion this forum is detected after a few days/weeks, because there is nothing private, even if they say it is, you can just buy it from like 5 resellers. just buy a real private cheat, on some more private forums and u will cheat forever undetected
Old 08/24/2021, 04:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelby09 View Post
nearly every esp ion this forum is detected after a few days/weeks, because there is nothing private, even if they say it is, you can just buy it from like 5 resellers. just buy a real private cheat, on some more private forums and u will cheat forever undetected
That may be true, but some people don't have an arm and a leg to spare just to have some additional fun at the game. What resellers WILL DO, is notify their communities of an EFT update and not play until the cheese ESP is safe to use. If you get banned for using a cheese that hasn't been deemed safe to use, thats kind of the users fault.

The private/slotted cheeses are not invincible to being detected, some of their features do get detected but not their bypass/launcher. Which is a double edged blade because they (users/buyers/devs), sometimes don't know if a feature is detected until its too late.

To go with a private/slotted cheese, it costs a lot, there are cheaper and safer options, which is what I am letting the community know about. Plus the slotted cheeses are rarely if ever have spots open if they are popular. Plus, some people don't want to send picture ID, the address, passport, etc to someone they don't know on the internet. Which is obvs a security precaution for the dev but still who TF wants to send that kind of information to a cheese dev.

Thanks for the discussion. Appreciate having another view point here @

Edit, 15 minutes later.

FYI on this guy ^ @

Old 08/24/2021, 18:02   #9

oh no, some random guy told me a scammer when something was sold.

interesting what this have to do with your post? are you mad, because i warn ppl to buy your cheap **** which is detected after 1 raid? lol

if you buy public **** in this site, you are banned within a few raids, maybe delay but you will be 100% banned, so stop convincing ppl to buy your ****
Old 08/24/2021, 19:24   #10

Quote:
oh no, some random guy told me a scammer when something was sold.

interesting what this have to do with your post? are you mad, because i warn ppl to buy your cheap shit which is detected after 1 raid? lol

if you buy public shit in this site, you are banned within a few raids, maybe delay but you will be 100% banned, so stop convincing ppl to buy your shit
LOL. I'm not mad at all. I am glad you responded with a poorly written response and acknowledged that you scammed someone.

It's relevant because it shows that you advertised something, didn't provide what you advertised then didn't bother to resolve the other users concerns, you left them hanging, then the frustrated customer, turns to the only place they can voice they've been scammed. I think that's relevant because it gets to the core of what we both are trying to do, I guess, not let people get scammed into buying shitty cheese or scammed at all in spending their $$. Just one of has a different track record, thats why I typed, EDIT FYI on this guy. It was in ADDITION TO what I was typing and if you are active on EPVP, you would know, if you post again after another reply of yours, it combines the reply.

@, where I think you are REALLY confused, is that I never once said I was selling anything nor gain anything from the resellers. I only provide recommendations for people to check out resellers and verified trusted people, so they don't get scammed like you've done, clearly. People come on here, ask questions, I (along with others) respond and offer multiple areas for them to start looking. Its a forum, provide your input and move on.

Anyways, you can look at all my posts here on Epvp and I've provided recommendations to trusted and safe communities, even the private/slotted ones, that you are arguing for. Getting banned is the risk anyone takes from cheesing.

Thanks for your input.
Old 08/25/2021, 21:03   #11

Quote:
LOL. I'm not mad at all. I am glad you responded with a poorly written response and acknowledged that you scammed someone.

It's relevant because it shows that you advertised something, didn't provide what you advertised then didn't bother to resolve the other users concerns, you left them hanging, then the frustrated customer, turns to the only place they can voice they've been scammed. I think that's relevant because it gets to the core of what we both are trying to do, I guess, not let people get scammed into buying shitty cheese or scammed at all in spending their $$. Just one of has a different track record, thats why I typed, EDIT FYI on this guy. It was in ADDITION TO what I was typing and if you are active on EPVP, you would know, if you post again after another reply of yours, it combines the reply.

@, where I think you are REALLY confused, is that I never once said I was selling anything nor gain anything from the resellers. I only provide recommendations for people to check out resellers and verified trusted people, so they don't get scammed like you've done, clearly. People come on here, ask questions, I (along with others) respond and offer multiple areas for them to start looking. Its a forum, provide your input and move on.

Anyways, you can look at all my posts here on Epvp and I've provided recommendations to trusted and safe communities, even the private/slotted ones, that you are arguing for. Getting banned is the risk anyone takes from cheesing.

Thanks for your input.
ok you are funny, like someone cares about 1 time sell comments if someone is mad xD
Old 08/26/2021, 00:45   #12

Quote:
ok you are funny, like someone cares about 1 time sell comments if someone is mad xD
Scammer Exposed!

Anyways, moving on from this internet troll. Not worth anyone's time.
Old 08/26/2021, 02:05   #13

Quote:
Scammer Exposed!

Anyways, moving on from this internet troll. Not worth anyone's time.
ok expose a "scammer" xd ******* ****** lol

keep telling ppl scammers, while u have no clue, and suggest cheap af detected **** xD
Old 08/26/2021, 02:45   #14

Quote:
ok expose a "scammer" xd ******* ****** lol

keep telling ppl scammers, while u have no clue, and suggest cheap af detected **** xD
So now, I went from selling to suggesting, when I was always providing recommendations. You really need to get things straight first and then maybe you have a chance at having a proper argument.

People who resort to name-calling 80% of the time don't have an argument at all. You didn't even mention what you use or recommend a specific product. Anyways, you got no credibility here, anyone can just look at your past posts and see that. Definitely by reading this too.
Old 08/26/2021, 02:48   #15

Quote:
So now, I went from selling to suggesting, when I was always providing recommendations. You really need to get things straight first and then maybe you have a chance at having a proper argument.

People who resort to name-calling 80% of the time don't have an argument at all. You didn't even mention what you use or recommend a specific product. Anyways, you got no credibility here, anyone can just look at your past posts and see that. Definitely by reading this too.
yeah, reading isnt yours, i see this, makes sense you promote buying detected **** gl and enjoy all your HWID bans kid
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheap, escape from tarkov, esp, glow