Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why RAID0 and not RAID1?

Discussion on Why RAID0 and not RAID1? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Why RAID0 and not RAID1?

After a HWID ban, I see people getting told to RAID0 to bet around that. But why not RAID1? Just curious
Old 07/12/2021, 00:11   #2

elite*gold: 29
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguhbruh View Post
After a HWID ban, I see people getting told to RAID0 to bet around that. But why not RAID1? Just curious
If you know the basic of raid0-5, raid 1 is Kinda useless since Its Just mirroring data from 2 drives. Raid 0 is easier to do and instead of mirroring data it will strip your data into 2 disk, but keep in mind one of the disk goes down and ur files are done

Basically you will mostly see raid1 to 5 in servers etc
Old 08/29/2021, 04:14   #3

and do the raid through your bios and not some shady software.. there is software raids but that's not the same. has to be made through bios so your sata / whatever controller, controls the raid - you should then see your disk id as Volume1 or 0000000000 in most cases
Old 08/29/2021, 04:21   #4

It not gonna work bro
Old 09/01/2021, 08:21   #5

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
and do the raid through your bios and not some shady software.. there is software raids but that's not the same. has to be made through bios so your sata / whatever controller, controls the raid - you should then see your disk id as Volume1 or 0000000000 in most cases
If I get banned with that raid 0 array, do I need to create another one and reinstall windows? Or will I be ok to get another account and play again? Thanks for the information by the way!
Old 09/04/2021, 17:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin0122 View Post
If I get banned with that raid 0 array, do I need to create another one and reinstall windows? Or will I be ok to get another account and play again? Thanks for the information by the way!
You can simply raid your drives. Change the Name of the Volume and maybe change up the raid0 size slightly and you will have a new HWID.
Works like a charm, did the same thing the one time I got hammered.
Old 09/25/2021, 12:30   #7

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttosellmycheatacc View Post
You can simply raid your drives. Change the Name of the Volume and maybe change up the raid0 size slightly and you will have a new HWID.
Works like a charm, did the same thing the one time I got hammered.
can you teach me how to do a raid0, i got banned on r6 for a software in the background. not even cheating
Old 09/26/2021, 01:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by super tweaker View Post
can you teach me how to do a raid0, i got banned on r6 for a software in the background. not even cheating
There are step by step instructions found on google btw.

Tags
hack, hwid, raid0, raid1, tarkov