Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can EFT cheats work on AMD's GPU

Discussion on Can EFT cheats work on AMD's GPU within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can EFT cheats work on AMD's GPU

I find most of the EFT cheats mentioned that it can only run in Nvidia GPU. Is there any EFT cheats can run with AMD graphic card.
By the way, how do u guys solve with HWID ban?
First time to use cheats in multiplayer, really need guys help
Old 07/03/2021, 20:28   #2

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim10 View Post
I find most of the EFT cheats mentioned that it can only run in Nvidia GPU. Is there any EFT cheats can run with AMD graphic card.
By the way, how do u guys solve with HWID ban?
First time to use cheats in multiplayer, really need guys help
For your first question, most cheats I've seen have requirements based on CPU not GPU, but I have seen a small amount where they go into NVIDIA drivers and those tend to actually be better cheats as they remain undetected longer, but they are harder to get a hold of. Maybe someone else can help you with that.

To avoid HWID bans, play with a spoofer, which pretty much changes values of your hardware and covers your traces, so if you get banned you're not on your main HWID. There's lots of spoofers out there in the epvp black market, but be sure to check if the cheat you are going to get has a built-in spoofer, so that you don't end up buying two.
Old 07/03/2021, 20:44   #3

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjanus0 View Post
For your first question, most cheats I've seen have requirements based on CPU not GPU, but I have seen a small amount where they go into NVIDIA drivers and those tend to actually be better cheats as they remain undetected longer, but they are harder to get a hold of. Maybe someone else can help you with that.

To avoid HWID bans, play with a spoofer, which pretty much changes values of your hardware and covers your traces, so if you get banned you're not on your main HWID. There's lots of spoofers out there in the epvp black market, but be sure to check if the cheat you are going to get has a built-in spoofer, so that you don't end up buying two.
You recommend HWID Spoofer at all? Or there are some save cheats out atm?

Also can you recommend anything that is not super overpriced? I prob. only looking for an ESP, because I think Aimbot isn't that required.

Thanks buddy <3
Old 07/03/2021, 21:13   #4

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littledagger View Post

Also can you recommend anything that is not super overpriced? I prob. only looking for an ESP, because I think Aimbot isn't that required.

Thanks buddy <3
I recommend a spoofer if you use anything that will inject, and I say this because tarkov also has radar cheats available that are usually the safest option. I recommend a radar if you want longevity, as they usually stay undetected, and if you go that route look into Clutch-Solution, they've been around a while and have good vouches.

If you want ESP only I would look through this thread linked below and see what the legit providers have to offer, as they are usually the safest options due to good vouches, some have ESP some have aimbot. I know Infinity Store offers ESP only for Tarkov.

For the spoofer I personally use smbios, the devs are friendly and have been undetected for a long time, and had a good price for lifetime.

Old 07/06/2021, 08:14   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littledagger View Post

Thanks buddy <3
If you're just looking for an ESP, a radar like Clutch would be the way to go for you:

Don't use a spoofer, but setup Raid 0 instead. A spoofer will get you banned sooner or later as well.