Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does Tarkov Shadowban

Discussion on Does Tarkov Shadowban within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does Tarkov Shadowban

I've been detected using a cheat before, and received an email notifying me of my ban.

I've since then switched to a hack that hasn't been detected. But after a bit of playing, my profile ends up losing connection pre-raid right when loot finishes loading and I can't reconnect. This has happened on a couple of accounts.

When I get a new account, it works just fine until I hack a bit and the said error keeps happening. What's also weird is I'm banned from the forums, but if I go to my profile on the EFT website, it doesn't say banned, like it typically does for detected hacks.
Old 04/17/2021, 07:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
HWID banned buy a spoofer
Old 04/17/2021, 09:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityyy View Post
I've been detected using a cheat before, and received an email notifying me of my ban.

I've since then switched to a hack that hasn't been detected. But after a bit of playing, my profile ends up losing connection pre-raid right when loot finishes loading and I can't reconnect. This has happened on a couple of accounts.

When I get a new account, it works just fine until I hack a bit and the said error keeps happening. What's also weird is I'm banned from the forums, but if I go to my profile on the EFT website, it doesn't say banned, like it typically does for detected hacks.
A spoofer will get you banned faster as you might think. I've switched to a different and new SSD.
Old 04/22/2021, 18:19   #4

elite*gold: 248
The Black Market: 366/0/0
Duck's Services

They do not shadow ban