Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Tarkov cheat dev

Discussion on Looking for a Tarkov cheat dev within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

EFT stability has not been found to be deceptive. Purchase sales in China.

I come from China. There are many EFT cheaters in China. They are also using cheating items. Now they need a stable and undiscovered project. They need to support Intel, AMD, win10 1809, 1903, 1909, 2004, 202H. The Chinese item name is displayed in the game. We can provide localization work. You are a project developer, please contact me. The huge Chinese market will bring you good income and sales!

Discord:Tarkov#9849
telegraph:@bajie369
QQ:619087348
Old 03/20/2021, 14:59   #2

Go to UC forum and post the exact same thing u posted here
Old 03/21/2021, 06:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzlordf View Post
Go to UC forum and post the exact same thing u posted here
Can you send me the URL directly
I don't know what the website is

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/09/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 11 Replies
These are the features we need Visuals Player ESP Player Weapon ESP Skeleton ESP Bot ESP Corpse ESP ESP Distance Extraction ESP
03/17/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking for an experienced and trustworthy developer to cooperate The amount is enough for your satisfaction, please talk to me in detail Discord; Tarkov#9849 TG:@bajie369
[Dev]Looking dev teamers wokf team!
05/22/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a plan to dev up 120-140 lvl cap,Guardian Pets,24/7 Online wokf server. propleem then the next i dont no how set up sql just auto patch i mean how make almoust( in auto pach i need litle help maybe). Navicat and heidisql skills i have good . I look team peeps who have skills build up server.Make good gm work and technical support!A moment i use to dev wokf my comp because i no have money to lose dedi host, wen i no have full working files what is ready to use! Plans is to buy a dedi...
[DEV] gesucht / Looking for a [DEV]
04/29/2011 - Private Server - 2 Replies
German: Hallo liebe elitepvpers, Ich habe mit einem Freund einen neuen Server in Angriff genommen (FiestaOnline), und wir suchen noch einen guten Developer. Falls ihr Intresse zeigt meldet euch bei mir! Die Anforderungen für den Developer wären : - Er sollte oft online sein . - Er sollte Deutsch und English sprechen - Er sollte Skype haben