Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BE client emulation ??

Discussion on BE client emulation ?? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 184
Talking BE client emulation ??

Secret Club has released a working BE client emulation. Do you think this really works ?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2020, 14:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
this would be huge if it actually works!
Old 07/13/2020, 07:08   #3

elite*gold: 420
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0h View Post
Secret Club has released a working BE client emulation. Do you think this really works ?

according to my source, with EFT not, R6 yes or still ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Emulation Project - GameGuard'd Client
12/10/2019 - General Coding - 16 Replies
Hello, I'm not new to MMO Server Emulation, but I am new to working with a protected Client, and have very basic RCE skills. I would appreciate some direction, and maybe this won't be possible, given the requirements. The target is Uncharted Waters Online, now published by Papaya Play, utilizing GameGuard (instead of X-Trap, as the previous publisher). Two Priorities: 1. Can I prevent the Client from loading or attempting to refer to GameGuard? 2. I need to understand the...
Server Emulation Guide
10/26/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
_-~Follow this guide slowly step-by-step and make sure you get it right~-_ 1-> Install the Abyss web server >download< , it's very simple. After installation a local webpage will pop up and ask about login details and stuff, this is not needed, just close the page. 2-> Make sure Abyss is NOT running before proceeding to step 3, It would appear as a blue swirly icon in your taskbar. 3-> Assuming you used the default Abyss Web Server installation path and your local drive is "C:",...
Server Emulation
06/07/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hallo! Weiß jemand zufällig wo ich einen Server Emulator herbekommen kann?