I understand they all may be close to about the same in features, but are they all the same, in the sense, that whenever BE change something, and detect packet sharing or whatever it is, will all Radars be banned or do one of them do something different to even stay undetected when that moment arrives?
Before you buy any other radar I strongly recommend SlateHub Radar.
Its not just the best radar on the marked due to its unique features, for example exact head location at any given point, which means you can easily headshot someone through 5 trees confidently, but you can also convince yourself by getting a 24 hour trial.
If you decide to purchase, Clutch Solution is the cheapest full feature radar provider as well.
You really have 4 main brands to choose from in terms of best radars.
Clutch-Solution, Shmurdaware, Slatehub, and DamnCheaters.
DamnCheaters go around on these forums trashing everyone else as "incompetent devs" while charging insane prices for the same cheat everyone else has, with poor map quality.
Slatehub is alright
and Clutch-Solution provides a 1 day free trial so you aren't roped into anything crazy and can fully check them out before deciding
well we will see now, which is gonna be the best radar.
BSG helping us to solve this mistery
Lol, right. This exactly what was my main focus of my question. What that when BSG decided to block radars, who would still be up and running. Lol. I guess no one
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomesh
well we will see now, which is gonna be the best radar.
BSG helping us to solve this mistery
Lol, right. This exactly what was my main focus of my question. What that when BSG decided to block radars, who would still be up and running. Lol. I guess no one
DAMNCheaters RADAR is the only radar that can decrypt packets. We broke it in 24 hours, the other RADAR developers don't have decent reverse-engineering skills - so they will always struggle.
I don't know much, but just heard if at any time messing with Memory, it can lead to being detected. After cracking the encryption, will your radar stay UD?
DAMNCheaters RADAR is the only radar that can decrypt packets. We broke it in 24 hours, the other RADAR developers don't have decent reverse-engineering skills - so they will always struggle.
Ofcourse DAMNcheaters, so many new customers arrived yesterday who switched from slatehub, clutch and shmurda. Finally they found the right provider.....
It’s obvious at this point, the best radar is one that has a team behind it that can decrypt, and that choice is damncheaters been sayin this since the beginning
Ofcourse DAMNcheaters, so many new customers arrived yesterday who switched from slatehub, clutch and shmurda. Finally they found the right provider.....
Do DC have all maps and like a box that shows where ppl are? Don't know name of box, its small, but can be resized and helps with determing if ppl up, down or right in front of you?
You really have 4 main brands to choose from in terms of best radars.
Clutch-Solution, Shmurdaware, Slatehub, and DamnCheaters.
DamnCheaters go around on these forums trashing everyone else as "incompetent devs" while charging insane prices for the same cheat everyone else has, with poor map quality.
Slatehub is alright
and Clutch-Solution provides a 1 day free trial so you aren't roped into anything crazy and can fully check them out before deciding
This didn’t age well at all lol, there is a reason DC charges what they charge , and now that is evident with encryption
Do DC have all maps and like a box that shows where ppl are? Don't know name of box, its small, but can be resized and helps with determing if ppl up, down or right in front of you?
Aimview/Xray ?
yes , check the features of the radar. Its a new feature. You can enable and disable it. Also you can choose the size ofcourse.
[Selling] Web cloud radar PUBG radar memory radar from China 01/06/2020 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 3 Replies Web Cloud Radar One of the best radars of PUBG. Radar recommended by Chinese developers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2EKd6YTnEk
Because I am a Chinese. I may not be accurate with Google translation.
I won't use tricks to deceive customers. But I will give my customers the best choice.
I am directly on the topic. I am on radar content translation.
[Selling] Web cloud radar PUBG radar memory radar from China 08/25/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies Web Cloud Radar One of the best radars of PUBG. Radar recommended by Chinese developers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2EKd6YTnEk
Because I am a Chinese. I may not be accurate with Google translation.
I won't use tricks to deceive customers. But I will give my customers the best choice.
I am directly on the topic. I am on radar content translation.
[POLL] Which has more BUGS? Which is Best? 06/22/2017 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies Hello Elitepvpers!
I just want to create a poll or a free suggestion/comment thread about Shaiya Ep. 4.5 and Ep. 5..
Well, the question is on the title obviously.. :D
WHICH HAS MORE BUGS?
WHICH IS BEST ?
Ready..
Which is Which 07/03/2005 - GunZ - 4 Replies Ok i was wonder which is the the fourm that tell u how to lvl fast no that other ppl lvl on u but u lvl on them
Dmaps which 1's are which 06/04/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies does anyone have like a list of what map belongs to which .Dmap file(s), or is there any ways to find out that?