Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Radar is the best???

Discussion on Which Radar is the best??? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/14/2020, 00:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
To be honest the fact DC goes around thrashing other services is off-putting.
Not sure if the team behind DC even cares but imho you guys are losing potential customers with this tactic. It's great that you guys managed to decrypt the packets and naturally customers will flock to you but the kind of flame you guys are doing on other threads should be looked at by the moderation team.
Old 06/14/2020, 03:14   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemberac View Post
To be honest the fact DC goes around thrashing other services is off-putting.
Not sure if the team behind DC even cares but imho you guys are losing potential customers with this tactic. It's great that you guys managed to decrypt the packets and naturally customers will flock to you but the kind of flame you guys are doing on other threads should be looked at by the moderation team.
We spit venom when someone comes at us with bullshit stories made up by their mods to the customers that they have to try and stop their customers coming over. I understand competition, but don't lie to your customers and use scare tactics to keep them. It's weak.
Telling people that our customer service sucks, yet pre-encryption I'm still selling keys to repeat customers. If support is shit and we are the most expensive, then why would you keep coming back?? Complete nonsense.
Telling people that they will get banned for using our hacks right now because their own doesn't work, but then claiming that they didn't say that and that a screenshot has been faked (Even though it was posted in an open Discord in front of all their customers).
The stories and the desperation from our competitors makes us hit back with words because the shots that they fire are only words. No evidence, no substance, just slander and rumor.
The bottom line is this. Come see for yourselves what our service is like. Come see what the product is like. Don't expect to get a "Cheap" radar, because Cheap radars don't stand the test of time and you will be wasting your money. What happens to all those that have "Paused" their subs until it's fixed when they can't get it fixed? I don't think people will be seeing refunds that's for sure. I wish you all luck, because right now is a time of testing for everyone. Only the fittest will survive.
Old 06/15/2020, 16:38   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
If someone wastes 200 EUR on the other RADARs it's likely he won't buy ours a week later when competitors fail to decrypt their ****.

Now with EFT, it's exactly the same thing.
This is the truth. I purchased a month sub with Clutch Solutions, just to find out they cant fully decrypt, we just had to sit around waiting until BSG turned off encryption. That didnt bother me so much, but to see how they operate. Admins abuse power and will just mute you if you dnt agree with them and just expect us to use the radar for loot, like who tf wants to keep closing down the game, relaunching to get update on where loot is, lol.
If you say anything, it might lead to you getting muted, lol.
But yea, after already having a month sub, its not like I want to purchase a new Radar why I still have active sub with one, si yes it is good for you to let us know whos the better provder. But eventually they will just "yank" my sub so I should be over there sooner
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2020, 16:56   #19

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy215 View Post
This is the truth. I purchased a month sub with Clutch Solutions, just to find out they cant fully decrypt, we just had to sit around waiting until BSG turned off encryption. That didnt bother me so much, but to see how they operate. Admins abuse power and will just mute you if you dnt agree with them and just expect us to use the radar for loot, like who tf wants to keep closing down the game, relaunching to get update on where loot is, lol.
But yea, after already having a month sub, its not like I want to purchase a new Radar why I still have active sub with one, si yes it is good for you to let us know whos the better provder. But eventually they will just "yank" my sub so I should be over there sooner
No provider is at this moment completely online, all radar providers are updating right now... as far as i know. A few are offline and others are limited working to farm(see) items at the radar.
Old 06/15/2020, 19:44   #20

Quote:
Funny - DC can't even crack encryption so you're in the same boat. Now you're just paying more money for the privilege to not use a radar. Smart move.
Old 06/15/2020, 19:47   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0on View Post
Funny - DC can't even crack encryption so you're in the same boat. Now you're just paying more money for the privilege to not use a radar. Smart move.
Who was the first and only provider to crack the Encryption in under 24 hours BEFORE BE changed the algorithms???? Answer that question to yourself. Then you should know who most likely will be the first and maybe only provder to crack it again.

We will revisit this post later down road and we shall see. Lol

Side note, ppl dnt always ONLY pay for the actual service, they could actually be willing to pay more if customer service/help is better.
I would rather pay more, than be in a community with admins that got a lil "power" and dnt know what to do with it. Thinking just because they have the admin power, that they should mute ppl for not agreeing with them and having difference of opinions.
So for me. Im ok with paying more
Old 06/16/2020, 02:29   #22

elite*gold: 8577
Quote:
Who was the first and only provider to crack the Encryption in under 24 hours BEFORE BE changed the algorithms???? Answer that question to yourself. Then you should know who most likely will be the first and maybe only provder to crack it again.

We will revisit this post later down road and we shall see. Lol

Side note, ppl dnt always ONLY pay for the actual service, they could actually be willing to pay more if customer service/help is better.
I would rather pay more, than be in a community with admins that got a lil "power" and dnt know what to do with it. Thinking just because they have the admin power, that they should mute ppl for not agreeing with them and having difference of opinions.
So for me. Im ok with paying more

We are online with the Encryption. We have done it...again!

Encryption?

Easy ... Ha

Old 06/16/2020, 06:38   #23

elite*gold: 24
Peace amongst radars lol, battle eye is the real enemy
Old 06/16/2020, 12:03   #24

You guys should maybe know that BSG and other Code Engineers on for example Reddit have said that they now have a Gateway to see who’s manipulating data by decrypting it, and while that may not lead to your account gettking banned, they might be able to track down your second PC or, if you’re not using VPN, your IP Adress. You can’t claim that radar hacking is 100% safe anymore. I will keep this opinion until someone PROVES me the opposite.
Old 06/16/2020, 12:40   #25

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElNihal View Post
I will keep this opinion until someone PROVES me the opposite.
I will keep believing in Santa until someone PROVES me the opposite.
Old 06/16/2020, 13:06   #26

elite*gold: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElNihal View Post
You guys should maybe know that BSG and other Code Engineers on for example Reddit have said that they now have a Gateway to see who’s manipulating data by decrypting it, and while that may not lead to your account gettking banned, they might be able to track down your second PC or, if you’re not using VPN, your IP Adress. You can’t claim that radar hacking is 100% safe anymore. I will keep this opinion until someone PROVES me the opposite.
My networking knowledge is WAAAY below average, however If my understanding is correct unless you actually alter something on the ORIGINAL packets and send them away "modified", they can't detect anything.
To the best of my knowledge all providers simply "copy" the packets, decrypt and interpret the decrypted copy, nothing happens to the original ones.

@ network Guru's, am I close ?
Old 06/20/2020, 09:31   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
That's bullshit talk by the BSG devs. None of the RADARs actually altering packets. You are sending data from A to B - the radars just passively reads that communication so there is technically no way to detect that unless you install something on the game pc.

Detecting if a VPN is possible but most of our clients just buy a managed switch for 20 bucks anyway so they don't have to deal with setting up a VPN... There are many ways to passively read the packets between 2 computers.
Do you guys support VM? or only 2nd pc
Old 06/20/2020, 09:37   #28

they are detected not working anymore
Old 06/20/2020, 11:18   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledi View Post
they are detected not working anymore
Detected is the wrong word, Radars cant be detected.
BE just added a new Encryption that needs to be broken first.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2020, 21:00   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by *!Joker!* View Post
Detected is the wrong word, Radars cant be detected.
BE just added a new Encryption that needs to be broken first.
AES128 + RSA, good luck
Thanks
1 User