Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shmurdaware vs Slate

Discussion on Shmurdaware vs Slate within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shmurdaware vs Slate

What's going on guys. I'm new to the cheating thing so, but I'm interested. I've been doing a lot of research on radars, and I've decided between two. Either Shmurdaware or Slate. I wanted to know if you guys could give me some information on the both to reach my decision.

DamnCheaters is on the back burner because of the map quality, and apparent bugs. If you have information on them, I'll take that too. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 11:23   #2

while I can't really talk about DC or Slate all I can say about Shmurda is that we have two version of the radar, a STABLE version, and a BETA version.
I'm currently using BETA

The dev, in the span of half a day made around 5-6 patches on the BETA branch fixing and adding new stuff. Take that as you will . When all new features will be implemented BETA will transition to STABLE, while currently you can switch between them pretty easily.

The other benefit of Shmurda is that you don't need a second PC.

Old 05/11/2020, 11:28   #3

elite*gold: 225
I have tested DC and Shmurda.. In my opinion DC is cleaner. Sure you have to like the minimalistic look of the maps. But i often get confused by the details of the map from shmurda..
Sure its good that you see every tree etc.. but for me its way to overfilled with this details.
Shmurda pushes way more updates than DC tbh.
And Slatehub is good when you want to see what your enemy is carrying around!

So i guess you have to try it out which one you like the most. All is based on our opinions.

greets
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2020, 00:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by magieR_ View Post
I have tested DC and Shmurda.. In my opinion DC is cleaner. Sure you have to like the minimalistic look of the maps. But i often get confused by the details of the map from shmurda..
Sure its good that you see every tree etc.. but for me its way to overfilled with this details.
Shmurda pushes way more updates than DC tbh.
And Slatehub is good when you want to see what your enemy is carrying around!

So i guess you have to try it out which one you like the most. All is based on our opinions.

greets
No offense, but if you think DC is cleaner than literally any other radar on this forum you have worms in your fucking brain. DC is the biggest pile of trash ive ever used. It doesn't even compete with slate or shmurda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossalCockCory View Post
What's going on guys. I'm new to the cheating thing so, but I'm interested. I've been doing a lot of research on radars, and I've decided between two. Either Shmurdaware or Slate. I wanted to know if you guys could give me some information on the both to reach my decision.

DamnCheaters is on the back burner because of the map quality, and apparent bugs. If you have information on them, I'll take that too. Thanks in advance.
Shmurda and slate are super close in features. Slate has some niche features are super nice, but the constant fucking around with getting your vpn to work and forgetting to turn it on before you join a game made me switch. I like shmurda much much more because A. There is a 3d radar addon, B. Loot gets picked up and dropped on the map, and C. Its sooooooooooooooo much easier to get running and their support is literally the best.

Old 05/12/2020, 00:31   #5

elite*gold: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcheating1234 View Post
No offense, but if you think DC is cleaner than literally any other radar on this forum you have worms in your ******* brain. DC is the biggest pile of trash ive ever used. It doesn't even compete with slate or shmurda.
Dont be so mean mate. All of this are based on personal opinions. So i can give my opinion about this.. And i can use DC very good and make a lot money too. I just dont like these detailed maps because i think its overfilled, nothing more!

greets
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2020, 20:53   #6

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcheating1234 View Post
No offense, but if you think DC is cleaner than literally any other radar on this forum you have worms in your ******* brain. DC is the biggest pile of trash ive ever used. It doesn't even compete with slate or shmurda.
Dc runs super smooth and i am a fan of the no clutter/ less detailed maps, i've tried them all and by far DC was the best for me, it really is all a matter of opinion, plus DC just added a beta mode of their own and are working on loot updating in real time. You pick whats best for you but DC really in my opinion is better than both, if you are just trying to get to the enemy/loot and dont care for the fancy maps.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2020, 12:14   #7

At this point i'm really looking forward that these Tarkov DEVs adding packet encryption. While it's not that difficult wrap all packets in a proper RSA handshake/AES encryptor I would even tutor them to do it properly so they don't end up like Bluehole trying to fix "encryption" for like 4 years...
Old 05/19/2020, 16:14   #8

I can’t speak for the others but Slate has a great UI, great maps, rock solid stability and a huge, very active community of users.
Old 05/19/2020, 16:46   #9

Really satisfied with Slate
Old 05/20/2020, 18:26   #10

elite*gold: 1592
Smile DC 4 Life

Every (smart) cheater will one day be Damncheaters customer!

Praying for Encryption......
Old 05/21/2020, 17:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam View Post
Praying for Encryption......
The hallmark of any quality business confident in their ability to compete in the open market:
Praying for a 3rd party to hurt the competition.
Old 05/22/2020, 09:26   #12

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpanic View Post
The hallmark of any quality business confident in their ability to compete in the open market:
Exactly. Theres a reason DC tries so hard to scare people away from us and slate, its because their product is garbage and fear is the only way customers will go to them!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2020, 12:23   #13

Quote:
Well, we are confident that encryption won't affect us. Your words show the exact opposite. Words from "Team Incompetence" worrying that their business model is dying because the amount of intelligence and skill will be significant higher.

I don't see you guys as competition, just some random copy+pasters who lack skill in proper coding or reversing. And your words just backed that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurdaware View Post
Exactly. Theres a reason DC tries so hard to scare people away from us and slate, its because their product is garbage and fear is the only way customers will go to them!
We are in business 12 YEARS, you won't make it even 12 MONTH. The crap you writing i've been reading 3 years ago already from tons of PUBG RADAR competitors and they are all gone.

1. "oh they just want to scare people"
2. "damn, encryption hit and our customers are fucked"
3. "k thx goodbye"

The whole point of a RADAR is so there are no traces of cheating on the gaming machine, yet you advertising that your users can run your RADAR UI on it...

I only respect intelligence and skill so until encryption hits we unfortunately have to deal with the copy&paster morons.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2020, 12:38   #14

The Black Market: 114/0/0
I can easily suggest clutch solution radar. The coder is really hard working, the community is great and they still have the most features, with weekly big updates to come.

Also it has a WORKING 3D radar which is accurate. You can headshot someone through 5 trees easily. And the big plus for that is: you can try it out for free 24 hours! So convince yourself. Even then its cheaper, it only costs 40€ a month currrently so dont hesitate and just try it yourself before you try to use any other ******, laggy and buggy radar. I was there myself and i regret it.
Old 05/22/2020, 12:43   #15

Quote:
I can’t speak for the others but Slate has a great UI, great maps, rock solid stability and a huge, very active community of users.
This guy is reviewing his own product thinking noone knows that Slate is his business partner and the product Slate is selling is actually his radar.

Pathetic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixasdas View Post
I can easily suggest clutch solution radar. The coder is really hard working, the community is great and they still have the most features, with weekly big updates to come.

Also it has a WORKING 3D radar which is accurate. You can headshot someone through 5 trees easily. And the big plus for that is: you can try it out for free 24 hours! So convince yourself. Even then its cheaper, it only costs 40€ a month currrently so dont hesitate and just try it yourself before you try to use any other shitty, laggy and buggy radar. I was there myself and i regret it.
That RADAR is actually free if you are able to press the "compile" Button in Visual Studio. It's also the source where the donkey's here get their updates for EFT packets since they are not able to figure things out on their own.

Closed Thread

« [KIWI SPOOFER] Looking for EFT testers | EFT Ban using RAID0 - How to procced? »