Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 14:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


EFT Endurance/strength exploit

Discussion on EFT Endurance/strength exploit within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 03/26/2020, 11:03   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
they patched gaining exp while moving in vertical plane so ggs boys



AlexCore88 is offline  
Old 03/26/2020, 11:44   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
It can still be done, just a lot slower, takes like 15 minutes to gain 10 skill points atm.


Stigez is offline  
Old 03/26/2020, 13:48   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
It can still be done, just a lot slower, takes like 15 minutes to gain 10 skill points atm.
Tell us about it.
Bun4ld1m is offline  
Old 03/26/2020, 15:05   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
It can still be done, just a lot slower, takes like 15 minutes to gain 10 skill points atm.
Is the method still vertical movement? I tried several ways and got nowhere fast. Any info would be greatly appreciated.


Yaowa222 is offline  
Old 03/26/2020, 15:26   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaowa222 View Post
Is the method still vertical movement? I tried several ways and got nowhere fast. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I wish I knew more, just gonna buy myself a boost, taking too long for the info to be public.
Stigez is offline  
Old 03/26/2020, 15:27   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
I wish I knew more, just gonna buy myself a boost, taking too long for the info to be public.
I don't trust anyone on my account. I have way too much **** and moving everything around to protect myself would be more trouble than its worth imo. Good luck though! If I find any info on the new method I'll let you all know.
Yaowa222 is offline  
Old 03/26/2020, 15:48   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
I wish I knew more, just gonna buy myself a boost, taking too long for the info to be public.
Who says it can still be done?

I have successfully used the method before the patch. I tried it now, falling for 20 minutes. No results.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.


Edit: Confirmed after Raid Ended looking at Raid Statistics that vertical plane travel no longer counts as "Kilometers Traveled" in stats. This is what was patched.
linipopent is offline  
Old 03/26/2020, 15:53   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by linipopent View Post
Who says it can still be done?

I have successfully used the method before the patch. I tried it now, falling for 20 minutes. No results.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.


Edit: Confirmed after Raid Ended looking at Raid Statistics that vertical plane travel no longer counts as "Kilometers Traveled" in stats. This is what was patched.
I never said this specific method works, there are other ways to do it. Slower now, but still doable in few hours tops.

I know atleast 2 people who sell the boosts and it works.
Stigez is offline  
Old 03/26/2020, 16:13   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
You know two people or you know of two people?
linipopent is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2020, 16:46   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by linipopent View Post
You know two people or you know of two people?
I know the people who are doing it, they have done it for me in the past too so they are legit, just unwilling to share how but I'm sure people will figure it out soon enough.

Also there was appareantly a post on reddit too very briefly yesterday on how to do it but it was removed really fast this time.
Stigez is offline  
Old 03/26/2020, 16:55   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
I know the people who are doing it, they have done it for me in the past too so they are legit, just unwilling to share how but I'm sure people will figure it out soon enough.

Also there was appareantly a post on reddit too very briefly yesterday on how to do it but it was removed really fast this time.
If you want a Red Key Card for your troubles PM me =)
Yaowa222 is offline  
Old 03/27/2020, 00:02   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaowa222 View Post
If you want a Red Key Card for your troubles PM me =)
Why not.

EDIT: Yes I can confirm there is a slower more tedious version, needs to do like 10 raids at almost full raid length if unlucky.
Will share once mine is done.
Stigez is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2020, 00:04   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
Why not.
Likewise, PM me if you're open
linipopent is offline  
Old 03/27/2020, 00:07   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by linipopent View Post
Likewise, PM me if you're open
You got PM.
Stigez is offline  
Old 03/27/2020, 00:44   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
Why not.

EDIT: Yes I can confirm there is a slower more tedious version, needs to do like 10 raids at almost full raid length if unlucky.
Will share once mine is done.
If there really is a method make a post about it. Let people max themselves aslong its still possible.


Donnre is offline  
Reply



« Anyone have the Reborn updated DLL? | Coding to cheat »

Similar Threads
[Selling] EFT Skill Boosting Covert/Strength/Endurance
03/05/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
DISCORD: Lyonyai#4881 PRICE: 35 EUR/3 RED KEYCARDS PER SKILL
[Selling] EFT Skill Boosting Covert/Strength/Endurance 70Eur
03/03/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies
#removed
EFT Skill Boosting 0.12 - Safe - Covert/Strength/Endurance/Health/Memory ELITE 30
02/12/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
AVAILABLE AGAIN AFTER SKILLS RESET! Will level your Covert Movement, Strength, Endurance, Memory and Health to Elite level so you can get their bonuses. BONUSES STRENGTH:
[Selling] selling strength/endurance boost exploit
02/03/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 6 Replies
Selling the falling exploit that can be used for strength, endurance and covert movement levelling. Takes roughly 2 hrs to level one skill to elite Payment: only accepts in-game payment for the price of 50 million roubles, Contact vitamin3721#2422



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.