Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorial: Instruction to get rid off HWID ban by BattleEye *Guide*

Discussion on Tutorial: Instruction to get rid off HWID ban by BattleEye *Guide* within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/14/2020, 19:22   #31

elite*gold: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nk3lb0b View Post
ich kenne mich nicht gut genug aus, aber vielleicht einer von Euch.
Gehen wir von einem HWID Ban aus, dann werden Sie sicherlich die Festplatten genommen haben.

Ich habe gelesen, dass es wahrscheinlich ist, dass recht viele HardwareIDs gesammelt und der daraus entstandene Hash gebannt wurde. Dieser Wert ändert sich ja nicht und wäre somit unique und einwandfrei zuzuordnen.

Was ist nun aber, wenn ich eine Komponente verändere.
Ich also beispielsweise eine Festplatte aus dem Verbund formatiere, sie bekommt dann A eine neue ID und einen anderen Hashwert, in der Folge ändert sich der gesamtwert und ich entspreche nicht mehr dem gebannten Hashwert in deren System.

Ist das nachvollziehbar und praktikabel?
Um es kurz zu machen...NEIN
Ganz oben im Threas stehen ALLE Möglichkeiten den HWID Ban (den du zu 99% hast wenn du gehackt hast) zu umgehen.
Spoofer, neues Drive, Raid0 oder ShadowPC
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2020, 21:19   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haycore View Post
Um es kurz zu machen...NEIN
Ganz oben im Threas stehen ALLE Möglichkeiten den HWID Ban (den du zu 99% hast wenn du gehackt hast) zu umgehen.
Spoofer, neues Drive, Raid0 oder ShadowPC
danke für die Antwort, in einem anderen Thread wurde genauer auf die Wahrscheinlichkeit eingegangen. Sofern ich keine Nachricht erhalten habe, banned by Battleye, wird es sich wahrscheinlich um KEINEN HWID Ban handeln.
Old 03/17/2020, 15:49   #33

Ive seen in another thread that they are banning your CPU id aswell. is that true?
maybe its something new?
Old 03/19/2020, 06:41   #34

how to do raid 0 successfully?

so i’m hwid banned and i have nvme , hdd and ssd installed i have to remove all of these just to play the game if i raid 0???
Old 03/19/2020, 19:14   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuqis View Post
so i’m hwid banned and i have nvme , hdd and ssd installed i have to remove all of these just to play the game if i raid 0???
What are the total space for each drive? If they are all 1tb, then once you do raid0, they will be combined and be 3tb total, BUT if they are all different in storage space, then you will get 3x the LOWEST storage space, so say, one is 250, one is 500gb and one is 1tb, then your total combined space would be just 750gb. Understand? Not 1.7tb. Thats why its not ideal to do raid0 with different size drives, because you lose all that other storage space, it will not be usable. Because by having 250gb drive, the raid0 will take only 250gb from each additional drive.

Now, if you only put 2 drives in raid0, then you need to disconnect the 3rd drive. Dont think "I can keep it connected as long as I dnt install game on there". NOooo, you need to disconnect that drive thats not included in the raid0 configuration
Old 02/15/2022, 03:39   #36

Hey wondering if anyone is still here. I got banned a little while back and I was wondering if anyone had long-standing success with redownloading windows and getting rid of previous drives and getting a new one. Just wondering before I go and buy a new drive. Quick question are spoofers permanent?
Old 02/15/2022, 05:12   #37

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by papasheepy View Post
Hey wondering if anyone is still here. I got banned a little while back and I was wondering if anyone had long-standing success with redownloading windows and getting rid of previous drives and getting a new one. Just wondering before I go and buy a new drive. Quick question are spoofers permanent?
Some spoofers are permanent, most are temporary. Make sure to validate with whichever one you purchase. Redownloading windows and using new drives will work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2022, 18:02   #38

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haycore View Post
Are u not sure if u HWID banned or just account banned ? At the moment its not 100% sure if they HWID ban on first case or if the just account ban on manual or whatever.
From what i have read and seen on multiple private and public boards and discords is the following:
They hwid ban on first case if its an "hard" hack like esp,aimbot,speed etc.
They account ban if its an "soft" hack like lag switch or pak mod.
Manual bans are account bans.
Please note that this is not 100% proofen and just a collection of information.

So now the acutal tutorial how to handle the hwid ban.
There are 4 possible ways:
- Spoofer
- New Drive
- Virtual Machine
- Raid ur drives

1. Spoofer
A spoofer is a program which is blurring/temp. changing ur real hwid so bsg/be just sees the fake id.
U can get/buy multiple spoofer from different providers in internet or on trading section of this board.
Please note that using a spoofer is always a risk because the spoofer can be detected also and leading into another ban.
Price depends on provider and is between 15 and 40 $.

2. New Drive
A new/fresh drive (ssd/hdd/m2) is always the safest option but could be also the most expensive one.

Step-by-Step Guide
1. Get a new SSD/HDD/M2 -> Price is depending on choosen size / Launcher and Game is around 17-20 GB and windows is also around 20 GB. So with a small 64/128GB drive ur fine. Price is between 20 and 50 $
2. Buy a new windows 10 key (u can get them from different resellers in internet for around 3-8 $ / mmoga is 12 €) or use a cracked version of windows
3. Unplugg all of ur drives which were connected when the ban happens.
4. Plug in ur new/fresh drive and install windows
NOTE: To install windows use a installation disc or a usb stick.
NOTE: If u use an usb stick, make sure it was not plugged in on ur pc when ban happens. Also if u need to create a usb stick to install first, dont do this on ur banned pc/drive. Just use the pc/laptop of a friend/parents or someone else.
5. Get a new ip (if u have dynamic ip its enough to restart ur router)
6. Download BSG Launcher -> install -> install eft
7. Play
NOTE: Make sure ur banned drives are not connected when u start launcher/game or when u play the game. Only have the new/fresh drive connected.

3. Virtual machine
Please note when i say virtual machine i mean vm services like shadow tech and not a vm on ur own pc. VM on ur pc wont work. VM like shadow tech is like u have a new pc and ur not hwid on this. Please take note that most hack providers dont support vm for their hacks, so this option is not useful when u planning on cheating again. Also take note that using vm service is leading into input lag which could be a problem in some situations.

4. Raid ur drives
If u have at least 2 drives of the same kind (ssd/m2/hdd) u can raid them. This means ur connecting them together and with this process the new "made" drive gets a new hwid. Please use google to get a full guide how to raid ur drives. Please note that u have to raid them in raid0.

Hope everything was explained well. If u have any questions, just contact me or post on this thread.

Your guide served me for a while is frankly I did not expect it to work thank you
Old 02/16/2022, 02:02   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughjanus0 View Post
Some spoofers are permanent, most are temporary. Make sure to validate with whichever one you purchase. Redownloading windows and using new drives will work.
Do you know when making a windows boot drive for the new drive can I make one from this pc or should I make it through a completely different one so there is no possible way to track?
Old 02/16/2022, 03:03   #40

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by papasheepy View Post
Do you know when making a windows boot drive for the new drive can I make one from this pc or should I make it through a completely different one so there is no possible way to track?
You can make a boot drive from the current PC, doesn't matter
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2022, 01:06   #41

Looking for someone to help me with Raid0 pls. If anyone is available pls pm me or reply here. My discord is GetStronger#5095