Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/24/2023, 01:22   #1471

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinDJard View Post
which dma cheat is the best quality?
Most people choose between Mine, Atomic, or Clutch (all listed on the front page of this thread).

We have lots of recent reviews at our thread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...ffordable.html

hope this helps
Old 09/30/2023, 16:33   #1472

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
Most people choose between Mine, Atomic, or Clutch (all listed on the front page of this thread).

We have lots of recent reviews at our thread:

hope this helps
thank you i will join your discord
do you run sales?
Old 09/30/2023, 17:20   #1473

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinDJard View Post
thank you i will join your discord
do you run sales?
Usually at the start of each wipe yeah

Let us know if you have any questions
Old 10/10/2023, 17:49   #1474

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticgroovesquad View Post
Used Elusion, got banned within 8 hours. Hm
Good
Old 10/10/2023, 19:54   #1475

elite*gold: 76
SRIFT is good to use

https://store.scriptersrift.gg/en-US/game/eft
Old 10/11/2023, 01:44   #1476

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRIFT View Post
SRIFT is good to use

Wrong, it is not, it's one of the worst products in tarkov cheat industry. Period.
Old 10/11/2023, 11:53   #1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joca. View Post
Wrong, it is not, it's one of the worst products in tarkov cheat industry. Period.
This feedback is not constructive. Period. Our EFT hack is safe to use, with an impeccable record of zero detections. It consistently receives updates to add new features and enhance its stability and performance. The cheat has maintained a track record of staying up-to-date, with no periods of being outdated for more than 24 hours. Our most recent feedback has been exceptionally positive and invaluable. We encourage you to return and share constructive feedback that can assist us in further improving our product. We are committed to constant improvement and here for the long haul.
Old 10/11/2023, 15:22   #1478

Unleashed, bring pubg back
Old 10/11/2023, 19:26   #1479

Exclamation

Quote:
This feedback is not constructive. Period. Our EFT hack is safe to use, with an impeccable record of zero detections. It consistently receives updates to add new features and enhance its stability and performance. The cheat has maintained a track record of staying up-to-date, with no periods of being outdated for more than 24 hours. Our most recent feedback has been exceptionally positive and invaluable. We encourage you to return and share constructive feedback that can assist us in further improving our product. We are committed to constant improvement and here for the long haul.
"hack is safe to use" I'd check your EFT channel on discord. Few people reported bans, which means it is indeed NOT Safe to use. And also my friend had horrible experience with you. Cherry on top it's got detected features, due dev not knowing or wanting to implement a bypass for specific feature.
Old 10/11/2023, 19:35   #1480

Quote:
"hack is safe to use" I'd check your EFT channel on discord. Few people reported bans, which means it is indeed NOT Safe to use. And also my friend had horrible experience with you. Cherry on top it's got detected features, due dev not knowing or wanting to implement a bypass for specific feature.
Sir, your statement is inaccurate. Over the past week, we have received three reports of bans, all of which clearly involved users who had enabled risky exploits (features that are disabled by default). The client and cheat continue to be safe for legitimate use, and we have numerous high-value, high-level customers who can attest to its reliability. I am sorry you've had a negative experience with our cheat, but the overall feedback from our user base has been overwhelmingly positive. If you could provide constructive feedback, we would be more than willing to work on improving our service. However, resorting to unfounded complaints won't help us address any issues effectively.

Old 10/11/2023, 20:34   #1481

Quote:
Sir, your statement is inaccurate. Over the past week, we have received three reports of bans, all of which clearly involved users who had enabled risky exploits (features that are disabled by default). The client and cheat continue to be safe for legitimate use, and we have numerous high-value, high-level customers who can attest to its reliability. I am sorry you've had a negative experience with our cheat, but the overall feedback from our user base has been overwhelmingly positive. If you could provide constructive feedback, we would be more than willing to work on improving our service. However, resorting to unfounded complaints won't help us address any issues effectively.

You might received three reports, but actual number is much higher, due a lot people not being in discord, so far i have 5 people who got banned using your cheat, the number is probably much higher.
Old 10/11/2023, 21:36   #1482

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
You might received three reports, but actual number is much higher, due a lot people not being in discord, so far i have 5 people who got banned using your cheat, the number is probably much higher.

I haven't used the product you mentioned before, and I don't know the creator either. However, if multiple people get banned for cheating, it doesn't always mean that the cheat has been detected.

Cheating detections often occur in waves, and you can get banned regardless of which features you activate in the cheat. Some features are risky (for example, loot exploit, infinite stamina), and using these features can potentially cause issues. I mentioned these features as examples, and I've been using both of them for a year without getting banned. What I'm trying to convey here is that it's not always about cheat detection, but rather the assumption that some features can flag your account on the server side through silent updates. The fact that I've been using loot exploit for a year without getting banned doesn't necessarily mean my account won't be banned in the future.

What's important here is not just how many people got banned, but rather how many active users there are, how many of them got banned, and the timeframe in which they got banned. We can't discuss whether the cheat has been detected without knowing this data.

In simple terms, if 100 people using the same cheat get banned on the same day, and there are approximately 2,000 active users of the cheat, assuming that all 2,000 people used the cheat on the same day, then 100 people getting banned might not be enough to assume cheat detection. However, it might prompt the developer to run some tests. In terms of a percentage, even though 100 seems like a lot, when compared to the active user base, it's a relatively small number, around 5%.

So, how can we assume that the cheat is entirely undetected? If you suspect or want to test a product on a computer where cheats haven't been used, and you haven't used a spoofer, run the product you suspect or want to test without entering a raid. Just wait at the main menu for about an hour, and then close the game. If your account is not banned within a week, it means there's no issue with the product you used. (If that cheat is detected, you would typically get banned within a few hours.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2023, 22:01   #1483

Bottom line is this; infinite stamina got detected yesterday, i sell about 8 different cheats and have hundreds of customers... all customers who used inf stamina after yesterday update got banned. All users who didn't use it, didn't get banned... and yes, i have many who were too paranoid to use inf stamina...theyre fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2023, 22:53   #1484

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
Bottom line is this; infinite stamina got detected yesterday, i sell about 8 different cheats and have hundreds of customers... all customers who used inf stamina after yesterday update got banned. All users who didn't use it, didn't get banned... and yes, i have many who were too paranoid to use inf stamina...theyre fine.
It's not detected lol. Maybe their implementation(s) are busted
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2023, 23:20   #1485

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
A bunch of cheats reported bans due to infinite stamina so thats probably the cause for a few bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
It's not detected lol. Maybe their implementation(s) are busted
Thats what happens when everyone pastes from the same sources

Tags
cheat, download, eft, escape from tarkov, hack