Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/05/2021, 19:45   #781

elite*gold: 0
anyone use Valware?
is it UD?
Old 12/06/2021, 04:22   #782

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entourage92 View Post
Scammed by NACL !! I purchased a key for 1 week of Radar LX, all I had was a poor .exe BSOD'ing all over the place. (Tried all Win10 versions with fresh installs)
Seller tried to blame the dev of LX Radar, and offered to refund me but didn't actualy send any money back.

Proof:
proof of payment: it was the 06/11

Faceless — 11/17/2021
We have to wait for the dev to push an update and if he does not, im not paying him for anymore keys and refunding you.
Entourage — 11/19/2021
can we agree on a deadline ?
Faceless — 11/19/2021
I cant give a deadline, it wont be too long
Entourage — Today at 11:54 AM @ can you refund me now ?
Faceless — Today at 11:54 AM
Another seller is gonna add you today and fix it

I will open a thread in complaint category, I hope that he'd rather make it right than being banned.

Faceless just saw the message above this one and banned me from his discord server. Good thing I screenshoted everything.
His final words were "we won't support you anymore" So it was never about refunding me like he pretended.

You were banned for false scammer accusations and trying to damage our reputation. Our feedback speaks for its self.

User completley refused help from the developer after begging to pay to become a beta tester and asking for the devs info to speak with him. When the dev contacted him the user ignored him and refused all help. (No money was accepted for this)

User was told ONCE he would get a refund if an update did not come for his PC. An update came 12 days later and he refused all help.

(We are really one of the only sellers who actually give refunds if the cheat will completley not work or store credit for other related problems) and many people will back us up here.

We were very patient with you waiting for you to have free time to connect to your PC over 5 times when you were ready at select times. Sometimes at 2am in the morning.

His key is now banned.

This users whole ticket is still open in our discord for obvious reasons and i invite anyone to come and view it. (as he selectivley removed cetain comments when contacting epvp staff to try and misslead them)

Check the guys posts. He already got introuble for trying to smear someone esle.

ps. My last responce was ...

"Good for you ?
Now we wont support you at all. Good luck"

After you ignored the developer after begging me to get him to add you then started threatening staff with scammer accusations (We will post you here) You clearly have some personal issues going on.
Old 12/06/2021, 09:46   #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaCl- View Post
You were banned for false scammer accusations and trying to damage our reputation. Our feedback speaks for its self.

User completley refused help from the developer after begging to pay to become a beta tester and asking for the devs info to speak with him. When the dev contacted him the user ignored him and refused all help. (No money was accepted for this)

User was told ONCE he would get a refund if an update did not come for his PC. An update came 12 days later and he refused all help.

(We are really one of the only sellers who actually give refunds if the cheat will completley not work or store credit for other related problems) and many people will back us up here.

We were very patient with you waiting for you to have free time to connect to your PC over 5 times when you were ready at select times. Sometimes at 2am in the morning.

His key is now banned.

This users whole ticket is still open in our discord for obvious reasons and i invite anyone to come and view it. (as he selectivley removed cetain comments when contacting epvp staff to try and misslead them)

Check the guys posts. He already got introuble for trying to smear someone esle.

"Good for you ?

After you ignored the developer after begging me to get him to add you then started threatening staff with scammer accusations (We will post you here) You clearly have some personal issues going on.
You were ******* around with him for 12 days, thats almost half a month, wtf do you expect?
Old 12/06/2021, 10:33   #784

Is elusion still working and legit? I am thinking about applying for it
Old 12/06/2021, 12:44   #785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli0104 View Post
Is elusion still working and legit? I am thinking about applying for it
Today was massive DT
Old 12/06/2021, 14:27   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxilisk View Post
Today was massive DT
Was it nuked then?
Old 12/07/2021, 07:47   #787

elite*gold: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by goneandforgotten View Post
Was it nuked then?
Some got privates got hit, we are still strong
Old 12/07/2021, 17:19   #788

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Make a ticket at the complaint area.
I've done that but the ticket was closed without explanation, I believe admins don't offer support when we don't use their trade system.

Quote:
You were fucking around with him for 12 days, thats almost half a month, wtf do you expect?
If we take into account that I paid the 06/11 he's been fucking with me for close to a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaCl- View Post

His key is now banned.

"Good for you ?

First, let's agree on something, it's not a "me" problem, it's a problem with the .exe you sent me that does not work. Let me remind you that you aknowledged that:

In the same screenshot we can see that I offered some help to support you&the dev. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND !

And yes I wasn't very please about becoming a beta tester for something I paid $100 a week for something that have been "Undetected since launch" (can't be detected when you bsod I guess) so I also wrote

I let you the be the judge if it's the same as what he wrote:
[QUOTE]after begging to pay to become a beta tester and asking for the devs info to speak with him.[\QUOTE]

Anyway, @ you wrote:
"User was told ONCE he would get a refund if an update did not come for his PC"
"We are really one of the only sellers who actually give refunds"
"His key is now banned."

Don't you see a problem here ???

I'm left with a bsod .exe and a banned key. My last hope is that my bank cancel the payment. Will update on that later

Edit: Admins didn't remove my ticket, I looked in the wrong place, my mistake and "thank you" to them for supporting their members.
Old 12/08/2021, 12:49   #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackMachine View Post
Some got privates got hit, we are still strong
Ye.I have been use HM for 4 months and I'm still using it.Is the strongest cheese I have ever used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2021, 19:28   #790

elite*gold: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOMHH View Post
Ye.I have been use HM for 4 months and I'm still using it.Is the strongest cheese I have ever used.
Thanks
Old 12/12/2021, 01:05   #791

Quote:
Was it nuked then?
Definitely Elusion got hit, can't even find their EFT thread in the section anymore.
@ should update to Detected.
Old 12/12/2021, 15:27   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Definitely Elusion got hit, can't even find their EFT thread in the section anymore.
@ should update to Detected.
He wont change it because he is obviously shilling for them. Look at any thread asking questions about what cheat to buy and he is the only one suggesting elusion in every thread.
Old 12/16/2021, 17:58   #793

can confirm that raymands products and HM are legit and UD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2021, 18:16   #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic Shop View Post
Everything on site is instant and fully automated with emails and direct access to your keys on site. And support hasnt gotten any dms from anyone saying they cant verify or they havent gotten a key. Also you can make a support request on site but we havent recieved any either so ..... quite impossible you aint get your key when its on website and sent in emails as well. Check spam if anything. And message me on epvp your discord as i havent even recieved a pm from you either on epvp.
Says its instant on epvp forum, after buying access, told me I had to wait 48 hours. I told them they could have mentioned it beforehand. Dude then tells me I need to wait a week and proceeded to kick me from discord + disable my account on their website

Dynamic Shop

Payment proof

Gonna chargeback on them...

Wouldn't reccomend anyone to buy from them
Old 12/19/2021, 01:10   #795

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_h4x View Post
can confirm that raymands products and HM are legit and UD
Sadly Different story for me.

Tags
cheat, download, eft, escape from tarkov, hack