Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/19/2020, 18:42   #136

elite*gold: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0mbat View Post
proofcore wants your full name and your drivers license and or passport photo front and back uploaded...

Uhhh no thanks

wow
Have you never used a cheat for an EAC/BattleEye protected game before?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2020, 19:34   #137

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
Have you never used a cheat for an EAC/BattleEye protected game before?
yes but not one that required that much info for. Not interested in sharing such sensitivity information. Doesn't seem worth the risk.

Is there something I'm missing? Should I just fork over my real name/address/photo id?? What's next? My social and bank info?

If i'm looking to use a program like that I am not willing to share any personal information... isn't that obvious. Do you think i'm running around in game with the alias "k0mbat" no... no I am not
Old 02/19/2020, 22:04   #138

elite*gold: 381
Quote:
yes but not one that required that much info for. Not interested in sharing such sensitivity information. Doesn't seem worth the risk.

Is there something I'm missing? Should I just fork over my real name/address/photo id?? What's next? My social and bank info?

If i'm looking to use a program like that I am not willing to share any personal information... isn't that obvious. Do you think i'm running around in game with the alias "k0mbat" no... no I am not
It's very common in this scene. It helps cheat developers confirm you do not work for an anti cheat company/game developer/literally anyone involved with it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2020, 06:57   #139

Quote:

You can always make sure that the site you're going to upload your ID to has a good reputation and the staff are well mannered. You can also block out many details that most don't need to be able to verify your identity. Not only does this make it harder for developers or anti-cheat staff to infiltrate a site, but it also the site to permanently ban people without them being able to buy their cheats again.

As anti-cheat continue to develop, things like this will only get more common.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2020, 22:09   #140

SCAMM !!! he is copyn the hacks from unfairgame.co
Old 02/21/2020, 10:54   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevbob View Post

SCAMM !!! he is copyn the hacks from unfairgame.co
KsWonderland isn't a scam, Its completely different from unfair, Please do your research before calling a scam.
Old 02/21/2020, 13:07   #142

anyone knows about EFT Suicide if it is legit?
Old 02/21/2020, 14:20   #143

elite*gold: -192
Quote:

it's mainly to stop you from charging back. if EAC/BE wants your software, they will use the prawns or security team to obtain it. ID check doesn't do ****, neither does it stop people from EAC/BE getting hold of it, they aren't stupid enough to purchase through an actual employee name. at this time most of epvp EFT cheats have been sig scanned, detected/flagged. too many people trying to **** each other over at the moment, most cheats are detected within 2 weeks.

Xenos, Kernel was detected/Down, I understand your affiliation/friendship with a lot of people, in the scene. but if you're going to make a thread, make it accurate, telling people the truth, it ain't hard mate, if it was anyone else, you would have detected next to it!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/21/2020, 16:19   #144

Majorcheats SCAMMER, if someone want proofs i send you, i have discord conversation demostrating i tell the true

please add to scammer list, Majorcheats
Old 02/21/2020, 16:44   #145

ok thank you for the feedback I have better understanding now
Old 02/21/2020, 18:05   #146

overmod also seems weird
Old 02/21/2020, 20:24   #147

bauntihack.com providing CFF Hacks , they are scaaaaaam. kindly add them in the scam list

i just purchased the hack yesterday and until now i did not receive the activation code until now . more than 30 hours and they don't even reply to me or answer after purchasing.

i try to chat with them as a new user and they reply to me but when they know that i already made the purchase never reply .

they are a scam , I don't recommend anyone to purchase from their website at all.

anyone neeed proof let me knwo i will show u everything.
Old 02/21/2020, 20:26   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by treloasc90 View Post
overmod also seems weird
Not just weird but also known to scam and not deliver a product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2020, 04:49   #149

Skript.gg

and some taiwan sites

same video hm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2020, 06:35   #150

elite*gold: 74
delete, found other topic