Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap - Expensive EFT cheats/hacks and carries.. we offer it all!!

Discussion on Cheap - Expensive EFT cheats/hacks and carries.. we offer it all!! within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow Cheap - Expensive EFT cheats/hacks and carries.. we offer it all!!

Cashapp and paypal is accepted

PRICES RANGE DEPENDING ON PRODUCT
CHEAP DAY KEYS AS LOW AS $3
CHEAP WEEK KEYS AS LOW AS $10
CHEAP MONTH KEYS AS LOW AS $30
CHEAP LIFETIME KEYS AS LOW AS $140

To be transparent the above prices are for just basic chams more cheats with more features are offered on the dsicord.^^^^

I personally use my cheats and I have a video of me collecting kappa with my cheats on this wipe (my second kappa of the 0.14 wipe) with no ban. The video of the full tour of my account can be seen in my discord!

VARIOUS PRODUCTS INCLUDE SILENT AIM, AIMBOT, PLAYER ESP, LOOT ESP, LOOT THRU WALLS (containers), SPEED HACK, FREE BUILT IN SPOOFER, WINDOWS 10+11 SUPPORT, UPDATED FREQUENTLY WITH VERY LONG UNDETECTED AND RELIABLE TRACK RECORDS!!

FREE SPOOFER INCLUDED WITH MOST PRODUCTS!

BE SURE TO JOIN THE DISCORD FOR GIVEAWAYS AND FOR AN EXTENSIVE LIST OF PRODUCT FEATURES!!

ANOTHER THING THAT CAN BE FOUND ON OUR DISCORD ARE CARRIES AS LOW AS $5 A RAID IN BULK!!!

Feel free to ask questions!!!!! but also
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3952.jpg (724.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg image0.jpg (386.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png image 3.PNG (106.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: gif 84ab90be0565c0e9c60d822cd0f37a05.gif (214.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png sugar elite.PNG (628.4 KB, 11 views)

Tags
tarkov carries cheap, tarkov cheats cheap, tarkov cheats download, tarkov cheese