Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reseller looking for providers

Discussion on reseller looking for providers within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
reseller looking for providers

Hello, as the title suggests i'm in search of talented 'providers' to work with. My store has over 200 positive reviews and i'm eager to meet some new partners. preferably one that deals with multiple titles. Many thanks.

(ORIGINAL OWNERS ONLY PLEASE <3 )
Old 01/09/2024, 19:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Thanks
1 User

Tags
reseller

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Legit devs/providers looking for a reliable reseller?
01/13/2021 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone. If anyone is looking for a friendly and trustworthy team for a re/sell of their products - hit me up on discord! ChrisCross#3944 We are only interested in products that are made for games that we are familiar with. Of course, the product itself must also convince, because we don't want to disappear from the market after a few weeks. trust and customer loyalty - and everyone benefits. We are also selling our self-developed products. english & deutsch :)
06/21/2020 - DayZ Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone. If anyone is looking for a friendly and trustworthy team for a re/sell of their products - hit me up on discord! ChrisCross#3944 We are only interested in products that are made for games that we are familiar with. Of course, the product itself must also convince, because we don't want to disappear from the market after a few weeks. trust and customer loyalty - and everyone benefits. We are also selling our self-developed products. english & deutsch :)
06/01/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
04/09/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
solved
04/09/2020 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
solved