Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a dev for multiple game cheats.

Discussion on Looking for a dev for multiple game cheats. within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Looking for a dev for multiple game cheats.

not looking for any goofballs in my dms, i need serious offers. you will get a certain amount of money a month and a percentage of the sale of the cheat.

Please message me with serious offers.
klinuxs.
dnleft
Old 06/22/2023, 08:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinuxs View Post
not looking for any goofballs in my dms, i need serious offers. you will get a certain amount of money a month and a percentage of the sale of the cheat.

Please message me with serious offers.
klinuxs.
dnleft
Hello, first of all you don't have any recommendation like an webiste or an discord server with 1000+ potential clients to request this.
First question: Why should somebody provide you the product if you have no sales history?
He can represent himself at sales no need your services.
You think by offering a % of sales thats the solution , no one need somebody like you.
With your offer you disrespect the programmers time, you don't know how much time they spent to develop a cheat, you think its a simple development like buying something from store but is not like that.
If you are a serious buyer first you need to appreciate a developer and make him an financial offer and after that you can discuss regarding % of sales.
But with your reaction no one would work with you.
I'm a developer and i know how this works, when there is no communication + no financial support there is no connections from the client(partner) and the developer.
I bet that you dreamed in a night that you will become rich without a cent invested
If you really wanna spend money and appreciate the other side this is my contact: Alexys#3781 , but please don't waste time .
Old 06/22/2023, 08:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why developer needs you if they can sell it to people have high reputation here? instead cooperate with 2023 account? beside you do sell only not code the cheat lmao. and why don't pay developer instead paying percentage it just like you asking a percentage because you sell it not cooperate how to make it good corrupt stragety
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2023, 08:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear2000 View Post
Why developer needs you if they can sell it to people have high reputation here? instead cooperate with 2023 account? beside you do sell only not code the cheat lmao. and why don't pay developer instead paying percentage it just like you asking a percentage because you sell it not cooperate how to make it good corrupt stragety
Thats what i explained to him also....
Old 06/22/2023, 08:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexys09 View Post
Hello, first of all you don't have any recommendation like an webiste or an discord server with 1000+ potential clients to request this.
First question: Why should somebody provide you the product if you have no sales history?
He can represent himself at sales no need your services.
You think by offering a % of sales thats the solution , no one need somebody like you.
With your offer you disrespect the programmers time, you don't know how much time they spent to develop a cheat, you think its a simple development like buying something from store but is not like that.
If you are a serious buyer first you need to appreciate a developer and make him an financial offer and after that you can discuss regarding % of sales.
But with your reaction no one would work with you.
I'm a developer and i know how this works, when there is no communication + no financial support there is no connections from the client(partner) and the developer.
I bet that you dreamed in a night that you will become rich without a cent invested
If you really wanna spend money and appreciate the other side this is my contact: Alexys#3781 , but please don't waste time .
i do have sales history, just not on elite pvpers.

i currently have a dev but need more,

in the past 3 days i have managed to get 70 members make over 10 sales (100$) and have gotten 3 resellers (bigger than one of the servers my dev develops for) <-- from nothing BTW

i said in the post you will get MONEY MONTHLY AND a percentage of sales of the cheat,
there is not a set amount
i resepct my current dev and offer him multiple things he dosent have that would help him and the other people he devs for,

also why would i buy from you, your same point? your new account, i have premium you do not.

so explain to my why you have to comment on a epvp post being an asshole

Quote:
They dont need me, i need one, which is why im looking for one, please read the post BEFORE quoting saying something stupid, its payed monthly AND a percentage which means i would for example pay 200$ a month and maybe 30$ of all sales from the cheat.

i dont want to argue.
Old 06/22/2023, 09:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i do have sales history, just not on elite pvpers.

i currently have a dev but need more,

in the past 3 days i have managed to get 70 members make over 10 sales (100$) and have gotten 3 resellers (bigger than one of the servers my dev develops for) <-- from nothing BTW

i said in the post you will get MONEY MONTHLY AND a percentage of sales of the cheat,
there is not a set amount
i resepct my current dev and offer him multiple things he dosent have that would help him and the other people he devs for,

also why would i buy from you, your same point? your new account, i have premium you do not.

so explain to my why you have to comment on a epvp post being an asshole

They dont need me, i need one, which is why im looking for one, please read the post BEFORE quoting saying something stupid, its payed monthly AND a percentage which means i would for example pay 200$ a month and maybe 30$ of all sales from the cheat.

i dont want to argue.
Your premium cost 15,75€ and you have history of 100$ ) a cheat cost minimum 1500€ to be developed no one needs you + your account is new without a rating history )) and you wanna use resellers you confirmed here all needed, case closed.
Old 06/22/2023, 09:20   #7

Quote:
Your premium cost 15,75€ and you have history of 100$ ) a cheat cost minimum 1500€ to be developed no one needs you + your account is new without a rating history )) and you wanna use resellers you confirmed here all needed, case closed.
funny, premium costs a little more than that don't know where you got 1.5k from i could easily buy a driver for 200$ and make a cheat myself LOL
please stop replying, your just embarrassing yourself more
Old 06/22/2023, 09:29   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
funny, premium costs a little more than that don't know where you got 1.5k from i could easily buy a driver for 200$ and make a cheat myself LOL
please stop replying, your just embarrassing yourself more
600 egold , rate 1 to 38 its simple = 15,75 , stop talk non-sens.

And if you say you can do it yourself than do it, stop search here
200$ ))))))
Old 06/22/2023, 09:37   #9

Quote:
600 egold , rate 1 to 38 its simple = 15,75 , stop talk non-sens.

And if you say you can do it yourself than do it, stop search here
200$ ))))))
what the **** are you talking about?

€ 19 = 592 elite*gold?

also i would rather pay a dev to make it so i can sell it
which is why i dont want to make my own LOL
Old 06/22/2023, 14:28   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Premium account not support anything of vouches can buy it also if i want too you have 0/0/0 feedback here dude get life no one can be cooperate with you.You act like gold digger with easy money for developer
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2023, 19:40   #11

Quote:
Premium account not support anything of vouches can buy it also if i want too you have 0/0/0 feedback here dude get life no one can be cooperate with you.You act like gold digger with easy money for developer
I literally already have a dev?

funny that it's literally only accounts made this month being dicks
Old 07/12/2023, 19:28   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gears a scammer
Old 07/12/2023, 20:01   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinking_savages View Post
gears a scammer
lmaooo
Old 07/12/2023, 20:10   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

guys posting on everyones stuff, dmed me a guys name, seemed all legit sent him 50 euros for it then got blocked. well guess what, keep my 50 euros buddy as i can earn that in 10 minutes, and go choke on some D.... stop wasting my time you lesbo
Closed Thread