Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for a dev for multiple game cheats.

Discussion on Looking for a dev for multiple game cheats. within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
klinuxs's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Looking for a dev for multiple game cheats.

not looking for any goofballs in my dms, i need serious offers. you will get a certain amount of money a month and a percentage of the sale of the cheat.


Please message me with serious offers.
klinuxs.
dnleft
klinuxs is offline  
Old 06/22/2023, 08:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinuxs View Post
not looking for any goofballs in my dms, i need serious offers. you will get a certain amount of money a month and a percentage of the sale of the cheat.


Please message me with serious offers.
klinuxs.
dnleft
Hello, first of all you don't have any recommendation like an webiste or an discord server with 1000+ potential clients to request this.
First question: Why should somebody provide you the product if you have no sales history?
He can represent himself at sales no need your services.
You think by offering a % of sales thats the solution , no one need somebody like you.
With your offer you disrespect the programmers time, you don't know how much time they spent to develop a cheat, you think its a simple development like buying something from store but is not like that.
If you are a serious buyer first you need to appreciate a developer and make him an financial offer and after that you can discuss regarding % of sales.
But with your reaction no one would work with you.
I'm a developer and i know how this works, when there is no communication + no financial support there is no connections from the client(partner) and the developer.
I bet that you dreamed in a night that you will become rich without a cent invested
If you really wanna spend money and appreciate the other side this is my contact: Alexys#3781 , but please don't waste time .
Alexys09 is offline  
Old 06/22/2023, 08:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Why developer needs you if they can sell it to people have high reputation here? instead cooperate with 2023 account? beside you do sell only not code the cheat lmao. and why don't pay developer instead paying percentage it just like you asking a percentage because you sell it not cooperate how to make it good corrupt stragety
Gear2000 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2023, 08:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear2000 View Post
Why developer needs you if they can sell it to people have high reputation here? instead cooperate with 2023 account? beside you do sell only not code the cheat lmao. and why don't pay developer instead paying percentage it just like you asking a percentage because you sell it not cooperate how to make it good corrupt stragety
Thats what i explained to him also....
Alexys09 is offline  
Old 06/22/2023, 08:36   #5
 
klinuxs's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexys09 View Post
Hello, first of all you don't have any recommendation like an webiste or an discord server with 1000+ potential clients to request this.
First question: Why should somebody provide you the product if you have no sales history?
He can represent himself at sales no need your services.
You think by offering a % of sales thats the solution , no one need somebody like you.
With your offer you disrespect the programmers time, you don't know how much time they spent to develop a cheat, you think its a simple development like buying something from store but is not like that.
If you are a serious buyer first you need to appreciate a developer and make him an financial offer and after that you can discuss regarding % of sales.
But with your reaction no one would work with you.
I'm a developer and i know how this works, when there is no communication + no financial support there is no connections from the client(partner) and the developer.
I bet that you dreamed in a night that you will become rich without a cent invested
If you really wanna spend money and appreciate the other side this is my contact: Alexys#3781 , but please don't waste time .
i do have sales history, just not on elite pvpers.

i currently have a dev but need more,

in the past 3 days i have managed to get 70 members make over 10 sales (100$) and have gotten 3 resellers (bigger than one of the servers my dev develops for) <-- from nothing BTW

i said in the post you will get MONEY MONTHLY AND a percentage of sales of the cheat,
there is not a set amount
i resepct my current dev and offer him multiple things he dosent have that would help him and the other people he devs for,

also why would i buy from you, your same point? your new account, i have premium you do not.

so explain to my why you have to comment on a epvp post being an asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear2000 View Post
Why developer needs you if they can sell it to people have high reputation here? instead cooperate with 2023 account? beside you do sell only not code the cheat lmao. and why don't pay developer instead paying percentage it just like you asking a percentage because you sell it not cooperate how to make it good corrupt stragety
They dont need me, i need one, which is why im looking for one, please read the post BEFORE quoting saying something stupid, its payed monthly AND a percentage which means i would for example pay 200$ a month and maybe 30$ of all sales from the cheat.

i dont want to argue.
klinuxs is offline  
Old 06/22/2023, 09:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinuxs View Post
i do have sales history, just not on elite pvpers.

i currently have a dev but need more,

in the past 3 days i have managed to get 70 members make over 10 sales (100$) and have gotten 3 resellers (bigger than one of the servers my dev develops for) <-- from nothing BTW

i said in the post you will get MONEY MONTHLY AND a percentage of sales of the cheat,
there is not a set amount
i resepct my current dev and offer him multiple things he dosent have that would help him and the other people he devs for,

also why would i buy from you, your same point? your new account, i have premium you do not.

so explain to my why you have to comment on a epvp post being an asshole



They dont need me, i need one, which is why im looking for one, please read the post BEFORE quoting saying something stupid, its payed monthly AND a percentage which means i would for example pay 200$ a month and maybe 30$ of all sales from the cheat.

i dont want to argue.
Your premium cost 15,75€ and you have history of 100$ ) a cheat cost minimum 1500€ to be developed no one needs you + your account is new without a rating history )) and you wanna use resellers you confirmed here all needed, case closed.
Alexys09 is offline  
Old 06/22/2023, 09:20   #7
 
klinuxs's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexys09 View Post
Your premium cost 15,75€ and you have history of 100$ ) a cheat cost minimum 1500€ to be developed no one needs you + your account is new without a rating history )) and you wanna use resellers you confirmed here all needed, case closed.
funny, premium costs a little more than that don't know where you got 1.5k from i could easily buy a driver for 200$ and make a cheat myself LOL
please stop replying, your just embarrassing yourself more
klinuxs is offline  
Old 06/22/2023, 09:29   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinuxs View Post
funny, premium costs a little more than that don't know where you got 1.5k from i could easily buy a driver for 200$ and make a cheat myself LOL
please stop replying, your just embarrassing yourself more
600 egold , rate 1 to 38 its simple = 15,75 , stop talk non-sens.

And if you say you can do it yourself than do it, stop search here
200$ ))))))
Alexys09 is offline  
Old 06/22/2023, 09:37   #9
 
klinuxs's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexys09 View Post
600 egold , rate 1 to 38 its simple = 15,75 , stop talk non-sens.

And if you say you can do it yourself than do it, stop search here
200$ ))))))
what the **** are you talking about?

€ 19 = 592 elite*gold?

also i would rather pay a dev to make it so i can sell it
which is why i dont want to make my own LOL
klinuxs is offline  
Old 06/22/2023, 14:28   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Premium account not support anything of vouches can buy it also if i want too you have 0/0/0 feedback here dude get life no one can be cooperate with you.You act like gold digger with easy money for developer
Gear2000 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2023, 19:40   #11
 
klinuxs's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear2000 View Post
Premium account not support anything of vouches can buy it also if i want too you have 0/0/0 feedback here dude get life no one can be cooperate with you.You act like gold digger with easy money for developer
I literally already have a dev?

funny that it's literally only accounts made this month being dicks
klinuxs is offline  
Old 07/12/2023, 19:28   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 0
gears a scammer
sinking_savages is offline  
Old 07/12/2023, 20:01   #13
 
klinuxs's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinking_savages View Post
gears a scammer
lmaooo
klinuxs is offline  
Old 07/12/2023, 20:10   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 0
guys posting on everyones stuff, dmed me a guys name, seemed all legit sent him 50 euros for it then got blocked. well guess what, keep my 50 euros buddy as i can earn that in 10 minutes, and go choke on some D.... stop wasting my time you lesbo
sinking_savages is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for a cheat dev for multiple games
11/04/2022 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to turn this into a large project, I will handle all SEO/advertising/marketing/sales but I need 1-2 devs to make the cheats. I will pay you fairly for the initial work and we can discuss a revenue split on sales. Let me know your discord and we can discuss your experience and money.
Share A Game called "Game Dev Master" which can make you have a Dev experience
06/21/2019 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
Recently, I was looking for games in the app market. A game called "Game Dev Master" has attracted me because I have dreamed to make a game. After two days of gaming experience, I found there are some advantages and prombles in this game. Let me talk about advantages at first. The game screen makes me integrate into it quickly. There is only one programmer with 50k initial funding in the narrow studio. It is close to reality that a poor programmer who just started a business. When you earn...
[Dev]Looking dev teamers wokf team!
05/22/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a plan to dev up 120-140 lvl cap,Guardian Pets,24/7 Online wokf server. propleem then the next i dont no how set up sql just auto patch i mean how make almoust( in auto pach i need litle help maybe). Navicat and heidisql skills i have good . I look team peeps who have skills build up server.Make good gm work and technical support!A moment i use to dev wokf my comp because i no have money to lose dedi host, wen i no have full working files what is ready to use! Plans is to buy a dedi...
[DEV] gesucht / Looking for a [DEV]
04/29/2011 - Private Server - 2 Replies
German: Hallo liebe elitepvpers, Ich habe mit einem Freund einen neuen Server in Angriff genommen (FiestaOnline), und wir suchen noch einen guten Developer. Falls ihr Intresse zeigt meldet euch bei mir! Die Anforderungen für den Developer wären : - Er sollte oft online sein . - Er sollte Deutsch und English sprechen - Er sollte Skype haben



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.