Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Carries $2.50

Discussion on Carries $2.50 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Carries $2.50

2.50 per carry any map hmu

DoomedNoobs#5993

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Carries! Carries! Carries!
06/22/2022 - The Cycle: Frontier Trading - 0 Replies
Carries! carries! carries! for all your needs from gear to quests anything you need i will get. I do bulk orders or can negotiate the prices of raids. Will do both maps and will help with any quests you need or if you just want gear give me a list and i can get it. Contact Discord - Tryhard.exe#0889
[Selling] EFT Central - Cheap & Efficient Carries - Normal Carries: $3.50 | Labs Carries: $4.50
10/20/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
DID NOT MEAN TO BOOST. UGH - Needs deletion -- OLD THREAD
[Selling] Cheap tarkov carries. 4 dollars labs carries. Will bring in lab cards on carries.
10/19/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies
I will be offering a bulk discount. I am selling really premium tarkov carries for low. I will bring in 1 case of your choice every raid. (med case, Grenade case, or a mag case). I will also bring in a docs case containing lab cards for the number of raids ordered (So if you buy 5 raids, I will bring in 6 lab cards and so on). This is the most premium you're going to get anywhere. BONUS!!! SHORT TIME ONLY!: I will be bringing in 2 ophthalmoscopes per raid you order, making you profit right...
"We like moderate carries, but not super carries"
08/19/2011 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
https://www.facebook.com/notes/leaguecraft/we-like -moderate-carries-but-not-super-carries/2646741035 50950 Zileas talks about the carries and their meaning for making carries :D