Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT Cheat focused on farming Kappa? Aka a quest focused cheat

Discussion on EFT Cheat focused on farming Kappa? Aka a quest focused cheat within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EFT Cheat focused on farming Kappa? Aka a quest focused cheat

Looking for something focused on getting kappa and completing the quests. Example, collecting all items needed (ESP is focused on those items and goes away once known items are collected), ESP for quest locations, knowing which quest your're on. All that sort, thank you.

Normal providers, please do not reply just because your cheat HAS esp and i can choose what to find. I want the cheat to know FOR me, knowing which quest im on, all needed quest items down the road, to collect now. Etc etc, I will pay premium im just wondering if this exists. Thanks
Old 08/31/2022, 04:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 681/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonxr View Post
Looking for something focused on getting kappa and completing the quests. Example, collecting all items needed (ESP is focused on those items and goes away once known items are collected), ESP for quest locations, knowing which quest your're on. All that sort, thank you.

Normal providers, please do not reply just because your cheat HAS esp and i can choose what to find. I want the cheat to know FOR me, knowing which quest im on, all needed quest items down the road, to collect now. Etc etc, I will pay premium im just wondering if this exists. Thanks
I have not seen a kappa / quest built task lisk in a product before, but posting our kappa users from depshop products.

https://i.imgur.com/E6AfQGn.png

https://i.imgur.com/UuCUCPv.png

https://i.imgur.com/Vwli12r.png
Old 08/31/2022, 04:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
I have not seen a kappa / quest built task lisk in a product before, but posting our kappa users from depshop products.

I have definitely gotten kappa with a normal cheat, but im looking for my specifics to speed that up a lot. This is the closest i've seen.
Old 08/31/2022, 05:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonxr View Post
I have definitely gotten kappa with a normal cheat, but im looking for my specifics to speed that up a lot. This is the closest i've seen.
Definitely keeping my eyes on this then to see if we can find anything like this!
Old 12/03/2022, 21:51   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

We now have 50+ kappa users in depshop. Check out our KGB or ALPHA products! Even our ESP only one has 25 kappa accs!