Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT Personal account | 11 Millions | Good stash

Discussion on EFT Personal account | 11 Millions | Good stash within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EFT Personal account | 11 Millions | Good stash

Hello, i am selling one of my eft account, the account is level 29 and it has 11 millions Roubles with lab cards and a tons of valuable items to sell on Fleat.

i have like 8 GPU ready to be sold on the fleat.

I played only very early on this wipe and i decided to stop.
This is why i have tons of valuable items since at the start of the wipe item was not really worth to be sold.

You can see all the screenshot here :

My stash is upgraded level 2.
Same for the Pouch, i upgraded it too. Before it was a 2x2, now 3x3.

Price : $40

As a payment method i do accept : PayPal (F&F) or crypto.

And now the final point, since this account is registered with my main email i tried to change it so that i could sell it later, but i noticed that EFT disabled the option to change the email. As of now i have sent a support message to them to change my email. got the first answer 2 days ago and now waiting again on a reply.
So if you are interested in buying the account no worries about that, i do not plan to play again EFT. And even if i do i have other accounts to play on.

You can contact me on discord : TheBestSeller#8277

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] 43LVL +45M CASH ROUBLES | 66M STASH COST | EPSİLON | FULL İTEM STASH 85$
09/14/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
ESCAPE FROM TARKOV STANDART ACCOUNT Screenshot ONLY Bitcoin PLEASE NOTE: Customer is always paying first. Discord: Berkan#5328
GA1 4 MILLIONS of EE & 50 MILLIONS OF RSB-75
12/26/2019 - DarkOrbit Trading - 29 Replies
Equipment 35 LF-4 16 lvl upgrade 22 Magmadrill laser 1 Hyperplasmoid laser 20 BO-2 16 lvl upgrade All drones 16 lvl upgrade 10 SPARTAN 11 HERCULES 29 HAVOC 38 EP (with wasting ~500k of EE`s it will changed to 50 automatically) :kreygasm:
[Selling] PS4 Account 10 Millions Coins Value (11 Millions+ with untradable)
11/29/2019 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm selling my PS4 Account with a team value at 10 MILLIONS COINS (all players are tradable) With untradable account value is more than 11 Millions coins. The account : https://streamable.com/5mo0g Selling with a middleman
(GA1/5) 4 MILLIONS of EE & 50 MILLIONS OF RSB-75
03/03/2019 - DarkOrbit Trading - 11 Replies
As I lost access to my e-mail, I reduce the price to 200 euro Equipment 35 LF-4 16 lvl upgrade 22 Magmadrill laser 1 Hyperplasmoid laser 20 BO-2 16 lvl upgrade All drones 16 lvl upgrade 10 SPARTAN 11 HERCULES
Suche: Stash Clicker/Stash Opener o 100fg
07/24/2010 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
Beispiel: 200+ Items liegen am Boden und es ist scheinbar unmöglich, in die Schatzkiste zu kommen, einfach nicht zu öffnen. Gibts irgendein Tool, damit das geht? Biete 100fg :D