Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT DMA ESP (Players/Bots/Items/Extracts) | Removals | Real ESP | nightfall.site

Discussion on EFT DMA ESP (Players/Bots/Items/Extracts) | Removals | Real ESP | nightfall.site within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 37
EFT DMA ESP (Players/Bots/Items/Extracts) | Removals | Real ESP | nightfall.site

Proud to announce DMA (Direct Memory Access) Software for Escape from Tarkov.

Website link:

Requirements
  • DMA capable hardware (RaptorDMA, Enigma X1, LambdaConcept with custom firmware, SP605)
  • Second PC that will actually run the software

Features
  • Visibility Check
  • Player/Bot ESP: Skeleton, 2D/3D Boxes, Healthbar, Held Item Name, Name, Distance, Ammo Type, Special Scope, Enemy Only, Configurable Colors for Scavs/Player Scavs/PMC/Raiders/Bosses
  • Chams with customizable visible/invisible colors
  • Item ESP: Configurable price ranges & item list that can be filtered & set in menu
  • Aimbot with proper bullet & velocity prediction, compatible with weapon/weapon group settings
  • Radar including players, items, quest items/markers, extracts, grenades, explosives and corpses. Can be shared with teammates, they can choose their own player so radar is in their own point of view!
  • Quest ESP (Items & Markers)
  • Corpse ESP
  • Loot Through Wall
  • Ammo Count
  • Recoil Scale
  • Sway Scale
  • Always Day
  • No Visor
  • Infinite Stamina
  • Mine/Claymore ESP
  • Grenade ESP
  • Grenade Trails

What makes this special?
  • Actual visuals - Proper ESP (Boxes, Skeleton etc), not just chams
  • Optimization - Even users with moderate hardware (7600k/gtx 1060) get 144 software FPS (capped), which is remarkable given that it's a fully hardware based EFT software
  • Security - DMA software will probably last a long time to come, at least on BE/EAC given proper firmware
  • Small and helpful community - I am the sole developer of nightfall. Always trying to help users if they face issues, and they usually return the favor

Pricing

25€/week
70€/month
180€/3 months

(see page)

Payment methods

Cryptocurrency

Test keys available!

Free 24 hour test keys available for testing. In return, a review of the software is expected, whether it be positive or negative

How to buy?

and create a ticket

Screenshots

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2022, 17:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep

Works well, no ban, and he's responsive with good support. Would recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2022, 03:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow

Imagine still being an internal cuck user in 2022 lol. Just make the jump and become a chad DMA hacker, lmao the choice is so ******* obvious the only reason I could think you wouldnt want to do this is maybe you just cant afford undetectability or maybe you just like getting banned after paying 14 dollars a day XD. I love hunting down poor, small internal cheaters and serving them 8+ inches of rock hard DMA superiority and showing them their place. You want power? You start here, stop being a **** internal soycuck and get your *** on in gear and buy a DMA card and get a sub
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2022, 15:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChucklesCS View Post
Imagine still being an internal cuck user in 2022 lol. Just make the jump and become a chad DMA hacker, lmao the choice is so ******* obvious the only reason I could think you wouldnt want to do this is maybe you just cant afford undetectability or maybe you just like getting banned after paying 14 dollars a day XD. I love hunting down poor, small internal cheaters and serving them 8+ inches of rock hard DMA superiority and showing them their place. You want power? You start here, stop being a **** internal soycuck and get your *** on in gear and buy a DMA card and get a sub
This makes me wish this forum supported proper emojis hahaha. Thanks man!
Old 07/28/2022, 15:46   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I’ve been using Nightfall screamer builds from the start. It is well optimized and most importantly, UD. The initial setup might seem costly, but a lot of providers ask $100+ monthly or have a buy-in so you make up the costs quickly. Especially since you won’t have to buy another account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2022, 03:12   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have been using all of Nightfall's DMA software's and it surprises me how great they are for providing great DMA solution. If you're in the market for a DMA EFT cheat this is a great option as the visual are drawn on a completely different PC incase your interested in streaming to whoever you desire!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2022, 23:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've posted messages on discord and no one has responded for days
Old 10/21/2022, 22:58   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is needed to get the visuals appear on main window
Old 12/28/2022, 19:40   #9

Updated for new wipe
Old 03/07/2023, 20:20   #10

Added Aimbot, Quest ESP (Items & Markers), Loot Through Wall, Ammo Count and Player K/D Ratio
Old 03/08/2023, 15:20   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

this new update the dev made has been great. the software has been the most stable and feature rich than ever. loot through wall, quest esp, and aimbot have been a flast to use. i used atomic as well but my neck hurts at starring at a second monitor. Esp overlay definitely is the way to go!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2023, 16:20   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So far the best EFT Cheat i ever tryed, is working flawlessly, many features, aimbot is not snappy but smooth af!

10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2023, 16:44   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nightfall absolutely ****** on all other competitors, not only for eft but for Apex, Csgo etc. 10/10 developer and community. I’m glad I have the opportunity to use this product and be apart of it’s thriving community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2023, 18:09   #14

NF DMA is now on sale!
Current prices:
3 Month : €120
Month : €45
Week : €15
Old 07/07/2023, 11:31   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used external software for EFT works amazing and great !