Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🍊FANTA.CLUB🍊 UD 2+Yrs ✅ WALL PHASE 😈 LOOT THROUGH WALLS 😱 2D RADAR🔥

Discussion on 🍊FANTA.CLUB🍊 UD 2+Yrs ✅ WALL PHASE 😈 LOOT THROUGH WALLS 😱 2D RADAR🔥 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 276
Arrow 🍊FANTA.CLUB🍊/AMD+INTEL✅/ UD 2+Yrs🥶/ WALL PHASE💥/ LOOT THROUGH WALLS😈/ 2D RADAR🔥

Public closed, gone private. Slots are available here
Attached Images
File Type: gif HIDDEN_EFT_ANIMATION.gif (989.6 KB, 116 views)
File Type: gif shortened FANTA gif.gif (3.28 MB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_57.jpg (89.5 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_56.jpg (112.3 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_55.jpg (55.2 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_54.jpg (70.3 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_53.jpg (67.3 KB, 132 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/14/2022, 15:11   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
In my opinion, by far the best cheat right now. There is so many features and exploits to mess around with. The tarkov cheat is very optimized and smooth (when tarkov isn’t leaking memory like crazy.) Extremely easy to config, almost everything is customizable. Very easy to make it either legit or rage.
m1000
Old 05/14/2022, 15:13   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

fanta is a new cheeto i found recently and at first i thought it was a joke due to how cheap it is but to my suprise its real and one of the best cheetos ive seen for its price i would def recomend it to anyone looking for a starter or just an all around cheeto and this here josh fella is a pretty good guy to get it from along with some other cheetos if ur interested
Old 05/14/2022, 15:14   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Fanta is one of the best cheats in my opinion. The Visuals look great, everything is fine. It even supports win11. I've heard many things about this cheat, and it seems to be one of the bests out there. Great **** ))
Old 05/14/2022, 15:17   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Fanta is a top tier EFT Gaming chair, very fast and reliable support with an active Development team keeps Fanta on top! Exclusive to The Hidden Marketplace with around the clock help and support available to help with any set up and purchasing actions! Want a reliable chair to keep you steps above the rest on Tarkov? Look no further than Fanta.
Old 05/14/2022, 15:24   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Rep

Aimbot: 10/10. This is the best aimbot. The prediction is nuts as well as the as having bullet speed so I never miss a shot. Will really help me get my quests done especially for Kappa.

Visuals: 9/10. The visuals on fanta is different than any other cheat out right now. It's different but also very good. It doesn't clutter my screen and I can see where all the loot on the map is including people's inventories. Also, their on screen information tells me all the alive players with their stats as well as $ worth.

Misc: 10/10. This is the best cheat with the most misc features. There are so many quality of life features as well tiny things that make the game so much more enjoyable. The speedhack is great as well as all the buffs as well.

Quest ESP: 1000/10. This is the first cheat I've ever seen do something like this. It allows me to find every item I need for a quest like spark plugs so easily, it also tells me where I need to go when I'm in raid. This is the best feature ever on any tarkov cheat and has allowed me to level up super quick!!!

Overall: 1000000/10. Best cheat hands down, never detected since release over a year ago and is the best cheat there is on the market right now. It's making this game fun and is the only reason I'll be playing next wipe!
Old 05/14/2022, 15:38   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used for a few months and it was pretty nice.
Old 05/14/2022, 17:09   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This cheat is the best it just makes you feel like the best gamer in the world, it' easy to use, the visuals are so nice and sexy I like it. Aimbot is perfect killing people was never easier with fanta. I don't have any performance issues while using this software. Staff and support are really affectionate. They helped me and were very sociable. If you're looking for a outstanding software with amazing performance, devs with over a decade of experience I must say Fanta is just truly the best.
Old 05/14/2022, 19:41   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One of the best EFT cheats ive had

The aim is perfect laser beam accuracy, genuinely the best aim I've used, plenty of weapon options, you can tweak bullet speeds, just a plethora of choices

ESP- very good and informative, full inventory check, you can set what items to appear, overall solid

Misc- fanta has some crazy features for the price tbh, phasing thru walls is ridculous and it actually works lol, ive been in marked room 3 times with no key already. weight removal, just trust me on this and buy a key lol

Overall 9/10, shoutout joshclient btw one of most helpful vendors
Old 05/14/2022, 19:47   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
****** accounts posting good reviews in a short amount. probably bought accounts or bought reviews.

fanta.club is btw known for pasting csgo cheats yeah stay far far away from this ****
Old 05/14/2022, 20:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vally. View Post
****** accounts posting good reviews in a short amount. probably bought accounts or bought reviews.

fanta.club is btw known for pasting csgo cheats yeah stay far far away from this ****
Or just my community posting their reviews upon me releasing it in my cord? I'm as new to this platform as them. Can give their discord @s if you want, feel free to talk to the '****** accounts'

Sad to see that good reviews are now a sin and things that happened 3 years ago with a CSGO cheat reflect the current values and integrity with their EFT project. A project of which has been going solid for over 2 Years now, but I guess we can disregard that due to CSGO rumours
Old 05/14/2022, 20:57   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshClient View Post
Or just my community posting their reviews upon me releasing it in my cord? I'm as new to this platform as them. Can give their discord @s if you want, feel free to talk to the '****** accounts'

Sad to see that good reviews are now a sin and things that happened 3 years ago with a CSGO cheat reflect the current values and integrity with their EFT project. A project of which has been going solid for over 2 Years now, but I guess we can disregard that due to CSGO rumours
The problem with new and ****** accounts are that they aren't trustable. Who in there right mind would believe an account thats made this year or even this month with 1 Post? Nobody.

And yes the stuff with CSGO cheat still reflects on them because a legit developer doesn't need to paste a cheat. Every legit provider in CSGO or other games don't have to paste. (Maybe some functions yeah but not a whole cheat)
Old 05/14/2022, 21:08   #13

Quote:
The problem with new and ****** accounts are that they aren't trustable. Who in there right mind would believe an account thats made this year or even this month with 1 Post? Nobody.

And yes the stuff with CSGO cheat still reflects on them because a legit developer doesn't need to paste a cheat. Every legit provider in CSGO or other games don't have to paste. (Maybe some functions yeah but not a whole cheat)
Yeah I get you on that front. Was just making this post anyway as a different form of advertisement to try it out, not many of my customers are on here unfortunately.

Wasn't selling Fanta stuff back in their CSGO Days so you probably know more than me. Been using Fanta EFT for a long time so I can only comment on the credibility and experience I've had with EFT and its been nothing less than extremely pleasant, from the Developer interactions to the product itself. I appreciate the insight though
Old 05/15/2022, 15:01   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

Don't see the reason behind ur **** posting just because I haven't posted anything in 2 years why does it make my comment not valid? Before trying to **** post might as well try it for for yourself before judging something you never tried.
Old 05/15/2022, 17:09   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petarwcl View Post
Don't see the reason behind ur **** posting just because I haven't posted anything in 2 years why does it make my comment not valid? Before trying to **** post might as well try it for for yourself before judging something you never tried.
Because you are not trustworthy. If you would read i have it explained it in my second post.

Every seller could make himself 10 accounts and post "oh yes best cheat very legit seller ++++ !!!" does it make him more legit? No and if i would **** post it would definitely look very different.

Tags
eft 2022 hack, escape form tarkov, escape form tarkov cheats, fanta cheat, fanta.club