Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT ANY MAP CARRIES

Discussion on EFT ANY MAP CARRIES within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1180
EFT ANY MAP CARRIES

CONTACT .B#0493 OR Devan#1000 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Join our discord @

How does it work?
✦ After completing your ticket you will get into a call with your carrier so you can queue up together and find a raid together. Now the carry will begin The carrier will roam the map killing anything in his way, looting anything valuable and or of importance to the customer (e.g. Quest items). THE RAID LOOT IS ALL YOURS; the carrier will not take anything. The carrier will assist you with looting and, if necessary, will carry your backpack to the extract because weight is not an issue for the carrier. Once extracted, the carry is over. If you have ordered multiple carries you can sort the loot into your inventory and go right back into the next carry.

What If I Die?
✦ If you die in a raid, the carrier will bring your stuff into a factory raid with you and give you what you had on you when you died. If you died we will go into another raid if the loot isn’t sufficient enough.

What If I Get Bad Loot?
✦ If you get bad loot, your carrier will take you on another raid into the same map or possibly somewhere different. We care about our customers as well as the feedback we receive. So hopefully that raid goes well and you will be satisfied with your loot.

Can I Be Banned?
✦ Carries do not result in a ban, this is an impossible outcome. You CANNOT be banned for being carried. BSG cannot prove you were aware the carrier was a better gamer, therefore, you will not be banned.

What About My Ping and Region?
✦ There should be no ping concerns because our carriers can connect to EU and NA servers. If you have a ping or connection issue in the middle of a raid, you will be given a free raid to compensate for the failed carry. If the difficulty persists, the carrier will switch servers to one that is suitable for both of you. If the problem still cannot be alleviated, we can easily switch you to a more suitable carrier.

Contact us on discord @ Devan#1000 or .B#0493
-REGULAR MAPS-

+ 1 Raid = 6$
+ 3 Raids = 15$
+ 5 Raids = 25$
+ 10 Raids = 45$

-LABS & LIGHTHOUSE-

+ 1 Raids = 8$
+ 3 Raids = 20$
+ 5 Raids = 35$
+ 10 Raids = 65$

This is an active post again 1/22/23
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carry's1.JPG (1.3 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg carry's123.JPG (1.1 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg carry's12.JPG (1.5 KB, 183 views)
Old 03/27/2022, 01:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
You are therefore not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved it.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2022, 06:49   #3

cryto payment method is back up
Old 04/05/2022, 01:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Did a good 5 runs with him and it was nothing but great. Would highly recommend his carries, it was definitely chill and professional. Always tried to get the most stuff and make sure we were stocked up. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2022, 14:36   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,046
idk why but the fact that you expect me to do anything is funny. we will see what happens. I will check your thread for meaningful screenshots in 24 hours.

#reopened
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2022, 15:29   #6

Everything is backup now
Old 04/22/2022, 10:21   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Did 5 raids with him, very friendly, fery fast, very professional! Thanks for the loot m8.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2022, 10:24   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very genuine and quick well worth the money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2022, 20:33   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
You are therefore not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved it.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

^ this regulation still applies. One last time. Next time you'll get banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2022, 05:52   #10

ok thank you
Old 04/25/2022, 01:38   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea View Post
^ this regulation still applies. One last time. Next time you'll get banned.
had arrangements made with balen, the individual is partnered with him, i spent nearly 200 dollars with balen and he and i had a deal made for raids, he didnt deliver he did maybe 11 total raids, and made them difficult for me, always wanted to get off, proceeded to tell me what i needed vs what i asked for, died many times and had to reset while doing raids, currently i have filed complaints with elite pvpers and with my bank and cash app support as well.

i strongly recommend not conducting business with them,

thanks for taking the time to read this they have no vouches either so i figured id take a chance, and was proven wrong
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2022, 02:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by statix315 View Post
had arrangements made with balen, the individual is partnered with him, i spent nearly 200 dollars with balen and he and i had a deal made for raids, he didnt deliver he did maybe 11 total raids, and made them difficult for me, always wanted to get off, proceeded to tell me what i needed vs what i asked for, died many times and had to reset while doing raids, currently i have filed complaints with elite pvpers and with my bank and cash app support as well.

i strongly recommend not conducting business with them,

thanks for taking the time to read this they have no vouches either so i figured id take a chance, and was proven wrong
This has nothing to do with me and the fact you think it does is kinda funny. Balen is a great guy and we have done carry's with over 12 people in the last week and they can all vouch for balen. Never talked to you but the fact you think you spent $200 is funny just buy cheats for yourself

<--- click on to inlarge

wrong post bud
Old 04/26/2022, 09:11   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

These guys have a great service with what they are doing. Very chill while doing carries and got everything I needed. One satisfied customer here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2022, 05:23   #14

Not doing anymore carries untill wipe. if you want cheats you can always join my discord or dm me @ Devan#1000

Old 07/01/2022, 06:37   #15

#re-opened
Thanks
1 User

Tags
eft carries, eft cheats, eft spoofer hwid, hwid spoofer, spoofer eac and be