Hello everyone.
The first 3 people to join the discord and create a ticket will get 1 free eft carry.
I have just started my own EFT carry service. With an EFT carry your account is 100% safe and you get tons of loot including what I can carry. Expect between 2-4 million in profits.
Temporary pricing:
[MIN. 3 RUNS, LAB & LH counts for 2]
Any run: 3€
Lighthouse run: 5€
Labs run: 7€ (have to have your own keycard)
Other run: Ask for pricing
BRING A FRIEND: 2€
Best Elo Carry Service EUW / Teaching how to carry elo 02/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi guys, today im felt to do a carryservice because i need money.
my service is professionaly not like another tsm guides.
Im on 2300 Elo atm. I duoq often with candypanda,ocelote, teddyru or stuff like that.
Ive all professionaly players in my list like oddone,reginald,rainman,ocelote (euw accounts).
I Carry my elo next days for duoq again with oce or reginald ( my old bra ).