Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🟢Undetected Aug.2021🔥LuckyEFT🔥Slotted🔥SilentAim🔥LootThroughWal ls🔥Chams🔥

Discussion on 🟢Undetected Aug.2021🔥LuckyEFT🔥Slotted🔥SilentAim🔥LootThroughWal ls🔥Chams🔥 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/15/2022, 04:35   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1001
The Black Market: 697/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,324
I've been doing business with Lucky as their primary seller and have had nothing but great feedback about their products. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 04:36   #47 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I've used a bunch of EFT products, this one actually is the real deal. All the features that are advertised actually work, and the devs are very responsive to fixing any technical issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 04:39   #48 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 52
Talking LuckyHub EFT Cheat Review

LuckyHub EFT Review 7/14/2022
By Memory

Menu

The menu is nice and simple at first glance, as well as neatly organized so turning on and off features is fast, simple, and executed perfectly.

The menu may be reworked in the future and when/if it does I'll edit this section accordingly.

Menu 10/10

Features

The feature set is actually really inclusive of everything you could think of.

Firstly, the aimbot. Luckyhub has the smoothest silent aim of ANY cheat I've used so far. There's even been times where I don't even expect to hit them since they are over 400 meters out and its just absolutely slaughters. I've ran down squads + raiders/bosses alike with the silent aim. Memory aim is also fantastic, but I wouldn't pass up on this godlike silent aim.

AimBot 10/10

Lets talk about walls. 2 separate price filters, accurate and fast updating, and highlights quest items.(really good with Loot thru walls since you dont have to spend hundreds of thousands of rubles on keys just to do quests). As it stands currently, it gets the job done. But there is a more in depth ESP functions suppose to be in the works so I'd keep an eye out for that.

ESP 9/10

Now the MISC features are also very good. No recoil, no sway, night vision, thermal vision, no animations, DAYTIME!!. They all work flawlessly. Couldn't be any better.

MISC 11/10

Support

Lucky is one of the kindest and easy to work with people I've ever met. You could have no hands and this guy would walk you through step by step, over a screenshare, on how to set the cheat up and through any issues you may have. There is not a single issue this man cant help you solve.

Support 10/10

Security

This right here is why I will always use LuckyHub. I've taken multiple accounts to level 30+ full rage hacking and still didn't get banned. I've never lost an account due to a detection because there has never been one with Luckyhub. So many other providers have ban waves every 3-6 months(some really bad ones have a detection every week) and LuckyHub has NEVER been in a banwave before. If your not wanting to buy a new EOD every 3 days, LuckyHub is where its at.

Security 999/10

Overall Experience
Luckyhub has been for a long time, and most likely always will be, my favorite cheat. Secure, amazing performance, and honestly no other cheat can compare to the value you get out of LuckyHub.

10/10 and its only getting better
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 04:45   #49 Trade Status: Verified(?)

6 MONTHS IN

Excellent cheese!! This is my 2nd season of using this and it's still going strong!Have run Satan5,Lab Kings,Collapse And a few others.... Lucky Hub may not have every Feature on the market but what it does have is safe!! I have yet to lose an account using Lucky Hub.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 04:52   #50 Trade Status: Verified(?)

If you're LUCKY enough to get accepted (see what I did there) you cannot go wrong with this cheese. Clean esp, great aimbot, awesome miscellaneous features like no inertia, dayhack, speedhack, loot through walls, quest items, etc.
I've tried pretty much all EFT cheeses, but only have I ever gotten lifetime for one and this is it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 04:54   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking Lucky on top

ive had many cheats for eft over the past tear and lucky feels the most secure/safe yet contains all those features u love. 1000/10 highly recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 05:07   #52 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Lucky on TOP.

I was a day key user and the day I found LuckyHub, my life changed. Been with Lucky for a few months now and I will not use anything else. I use it daily and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something long term.

Stop throwing away accounts and join LH!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 05:10   #53 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch

Nice list of features and very solid performance. Easy to set up and built in spoofer saves money spent on external spoofers. Worth the money if you get approved for the safety of being private alone. Excited to see what other products Lucky has to offer! 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 05:23   #54 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up

W esp
W Speed
W silent
W detection history
All in all, very happy with how I've spent my money
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 05:24   #55 Trade Status: Verified(?)

LuckyEFT on top! Best tarkov cheese I've ever used handsdown. Apply now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 05:27   #56 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep Vouch for LuckyHub. I've been using LH and the quality of the product is unrivaled. Have used a number of (5+) EFT products and nothing so far has compared to the combination of reliability, safety, dev communication, and features. Built-in KD dropper keeps my stats safe from manual reviews and the look of esp makes me think twice of what I'm sexually attracted to. Not to mention the silent aim/AB is S tier. 11/10 product, I plan on purchasing lifetime I enjoy it so much. If you're fortunate enough to get accepted, you will have zero regrets with your purchase
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 05:36   #57 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Probably the best I've used, over lvl 40 now and nearly every quest completed! First time I've gotten this far after a wipe without getting clapped, 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking to grind for kappa or clap some heads. Only only complaint is no loot filter aside from value but I can live with that and so can you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 06:41   #58 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Recently started using Lucky Hub products, and can say I wont be going anywhere. I loved the community and support, as well as the amazing quality that was put into this, that I jumped into buying a lifetime sub before even trying the product out.

If you get a chance to use LH, I can pretty much guarantee that you wont be looking for another provider when its time to renew.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 07:18   #59 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep pretty awesome and great eft to **** people up
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2022, 13:21   #60 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 271
10/10 cheat - dev is also respectful and quick to answer any concern or troubleshooting
Recommended. ( if you get accepted )
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot and esp hacks, eft, eft esp, eft hacks, tarkov hacks