Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**SELLING UNDETECTED EFT SOURCE (WITH DRIVER)**

Discussion on **SELLING UNDETECTED EFT SOURCE (WITH DRIVER)** within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation **SELLING UNDETECTED EFT SOURCE (WITH DRIVER)**

new thread
Old 08/24/2021, 23:20   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 4
ok buddy LOOL ud driver with all those features, you already know what this is..
Old 08/24/2021, 23:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by heasheyy View Post
ok buddy LOOL ud driver with all those features, you already know what this is..
It is, what are you on about??
Old 08/25/2021, 00:14   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxinator00o View Post
It is, what are you on about??
I mean for $100 it has to be pasted, no one sells **** like this for $100, not saying it's detected

Tags
cheat, eft, esp, source, undetected

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] External EFT Source (Undetected, Aimbot, ESP) w/ Driver
08/24/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 5 Replies
Asking price 250 USD, we can negotiate. Has a few bugs, overlay might freeze sometimes. Comes with a UD driver (no driver source). Features: Aimbot w/ Smoothness ESP with Skeleton, Player Type, Corner and Distance No Recoil Payment Method: CashApp is preferred but Paypal can do.
[Selling] Selling EFT Full blown cheat (with driver source)
08/18/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
Hey so I was making a cheat and intended to sell it but because of school I wouldn't have time to upkeep it so I'm selling the source https://streamable.com/imc6x9 FEATURES ESP Bosses, Raiders, Players, Scavs are showed differently and have different color options Box, Skeleton, Name, Distance, Healthbar, Dynamic Healthbar color Changeable ESP Colors
[Selling] External Ring 0 EFT Cheat Source + Driver Source
10/17/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Ill start of with saying if you dont have any programming knowledge then this is not for you. I am not selling a compiled build or any sort of program you can just run then use the cheat. For aspiring developers: This cheat serves as a good base for your future cheat with well written structs alongside the basis of overlay drawing done. Currently the features are player player weapon player distance scav scav weapon