Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

|Labs Raid 5/10 TIMES|$25/$50|Lab Access Provided|1.5M-2M EACH RUN GUARANTEED|

Discussion on |Labs Raid 5/10 TIMES|$25/$50|Lab Access Provided|1.5M-2M EACH RUN GUARANTEED| within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking |Labs Raid 5/10 TIMES|$25/$50|Lab Access Provided|1.5M-2M EACH RUN GUARANTEED|

Escape From Tarkov LAB Raid Carry

~ Guaranteed 1.5M-2M Every Run! ~
~ If You Die It Doesn't Count, We'll Go Again! ~
~ All Players & Raiders Killed For You! ~
~ ALL LAB ACCESS KEYCARDS SUPPLIED! ~

[PAYMENT METHODS]

Cashapp / Bitcoin / PayPal

*ONLY DOING TRADES THROUGH ELITEPVPERS!*
*MAKE SURE TO REQUEST A TRADE!*

[PRICING]

$25/x5 Raids - $50/x10 Raids

[HOW IT WORKS]

If You're Sceptical Of My Services You Can Always Feel Free To PM Me & I Can Prove My Legitimacy, After Doing so if you're interested send a trade request here. When all is ready, I Will Ask You A Stupid Item you found in raid so I can list a Lab Access Keycard For Sale For That Item. (This Is Me Providing You With One For Free!) OR (I Will Request We Go In A Random Raid Together, You Wearing Nothing But A Secure Container To Store A Docs Case With Lab Access Keycards which I provide FREE) Once We're In Labs Raid We'll Find A Safe Spot For You To HIDE! I Will Then Kill All Players & Scavs! Leaving Me To Walk You Around Freely To The Loot Hotspots.. Once You're Worth Is About 1.5 - 2 Million Depending on your storage We Will Extract! This Is a Rinse & Repeat Process!

[GIVEAWAY]

Each Customer up till 20 Customers, Will Be written Down Via Their Contact Info For A Chance To Win A FREE 10 MILLION ROUBLES & DOCUMENTS CASE!

(ONE WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED)

Tags
carry eft, escape from tarkov boost, labs carries tarkov, labs carry, raid boost