Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

😇😇 EFT MAX SKILLS BOOSTING 💯💯 SAFE TO USE 🚀🚀 ELITE LEVEL IN 45 MINS 🕕🕕

Discussion on 😇😇 EFT MAX SKILLS BOOSTING 💯💯 SAFE TO USE 🚀🚀 ELITE LEVEL IN 45 MINS 🕕🕕 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 79
😇😇 EFT MAX SKILLS BOOSTING 💯💯 SAFE TO USE 🚀🚀 ELITE LEVEL IN 45 MINS 🕕🕕

Boosting EFT Skills up to Elite [Lvl 51]

I am boosting skills for a fixed price. Each Primary skill takes about 45 minutes to boost to Elite. This is done without the use of any cheats or external programs and is safe to use on your main account.

I am not selling the method but rather boosting the skills myself. The whole process can BE screenshared on discord if necessary, for those with high value accounts concerned about their safety.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primary/active skills:

Strength, Endurance and Covert Movement are primary skills. Each one requires a separate raid and a different way to increase it. These can be purchased as individual skills if your playstyle only requires a certain one or together for a heavy discount.

Secondary/Passive skills:

Health and Memory increase automatically as the primary skills are maxed. By purchasing a single skill your passive skills will also increase a random amount, however I do not guarantee they will be maxed out. If you purchase all of the primary skills then you can be certain that Health and Memory will also be Elite by the end of the job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual Price:

Strength [$20]

Endurance [$20]

Covert Movement [$20]

Combined Price:

All skills maxed to Elite [Lvl 51] [$40]

Don't hesitate to contact me on discord:

Rockingg#9980

Adios!

DISCLAIMER
Offer stands for the current patch only and is subject to change in the future.

Old 05/26/2021, 12:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
are you still offering this?