Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KAPPA - 47LVL - 80M STASH - ALMOST MAX HIDEOUT | CHEAP

Discussion on KAPPA - 47LVL - 80M STASH - ALMOST MAX HIDEOUT | CHEAP within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation KAPPA - 47LVL - 80M STASH - ALMOST MAX HIDEOUT | CHEAP

So I'm selling my second handmade account standard Kappa account. It is a CIS/RU region account, but you can play with it anywhere you want on any servers you want with one time use of a vpn. (It's extremely easy and only has to be used once, I'm willing to help with it.)

I'm not playing on the account anymore so all the gear/weapons the account has, will remain the same, however I'm actively collecting bitcoins from the farm so money will keep going up from time to time.

Price: 200$/165€ OR BEST OFFER
I accept paypal or crypto.
Middleman is possible but buyer pays the fees.

Small list of the most notable things on the account:

- Kappa
- 1x THICC items case, 2x Lucky Scav Junkbox, 2x Holodilnick, 2x Money case, 2x Meds cases and a bunch of ammo/mag cases filled with good ammo/mags.
- 3x Docs cases, 2x SICC case
- Mostly all notable keys to every map, on Labs I only have the violet card though.
- A lot of good gear/meta weapons (slicks/killa, m4's/hk's/308mdr, 7x REAP-IR and a GL40
- 80mil stash value | 26mil roubles, 43.5k dollars. (MORE KEEPS COMING)
- A few FIR ledx's and a bunch of barter/hideout items
- Hideout is almost maxed out, only solar power/booze generator/btcfarm lvl 3 are missing, also stash is lvl 2.
- A bunch more, ask for pictures

Please contact me on discord for any questions or pictures: vegzyh#1337.

I'm not posting screenshots here because I've previously had them stolen from here and used on other forums to scam people with. Again, just ask for them over at discord for example.

Tags
cases, cheap, kappa account, standard account